GDT: Game 37: Los Angeles Kings (19-13-5) @ Seattle Kraken (10-22-4) - 7:00 p.m. PT/10:00 p.m. ET

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019

Driedger first goalie off the ice and most likely the starter tonight.

I like the goaltenders but the Kraken need to be looking at trading partners the rest of the way though. Gru maybe back to Colorado...since keumper is a UFA...Jarnkrok to LA for some of their youngsters...Fagemo,Madden,Moverare...Oleksiak and Soucy have been ok but not World beaters and not top 4 D-men...besides they are nearing 30 so...Trade them for something at the TDL...Then GMFrancis needs to go hard UFA J Gaudreau,H Lindholm and F Forsberg and maybe a RDman! Having said all that Good Luck to the Kraken tonight will be watching...might not get to it until the 2nd or 3rd period since the Wife and I are going out for Supper...may the Force be with the Kraken and they Rock 'n Roll over the Kings

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I like the goaltenders but the Kraken need to be looking at trading partners the rest of the way though. Gru maybe back to Colorado...since keumper is a UFA...Jarnkrok to LA for some of their youngsters...Fagemo,Madden,Moverare...Oleksiak and Soucy have been ok but not World beaters and not top 4 D-men...besides they are nearing 30 so...Trade them for something at the TDL...Then GMFrancis needs to go hard UFA J Gaudreau,H Lindholm and F Forsberg and maybe a RDman! Having said all that Good Luck to the Kraken tonight will be watching...might not get to it until the 2nd or 3rd period since the Wife and I are going out for Supper...may the Force be with the Kraken and they Rock 'n Roll over the Kings

So you want to give up 2022 first and another pick just to get rid of gru... Btw gru has a NTC for 3 years before its turns into a MNTC.

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
So you want to give up 2022 first and another pick just to get rid of gru... Btw gru has a NTC for 3 years before its turns into a MNTC.
He may just not realize that Gru has negative value at this time. But yeah, it would cost us to get rid of Gru even if he were to waive that NTC or even if the team is one on his 10 team NTC.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Which makes that an even dumber contract than I originally thought. I hope the guy gets it figured out and quickly.

I think the contract was fine for a goalie of his calibre. He has never had a season under the 0.915 SV% until he played on the Kraken. I genuinely think he gets better when the team starts playing better defense.

We just need defense.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
I think the contract was fine for a goalie of his calibre. He has never had a season under the 0.915 SV% until he played on the Kraken. I genuinely think he gets better when the team starts playing better defense.

We just need defense.
I think we need also a new head coach and new goalie coach.

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Gotta clear the opponents out from in front of your net, can’t let them just hang out there.

Also need to have that break away goal from MJ on that one on one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad