GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Flames - 8PM - FSAZ+

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
If they try to score, they might be out of position or make a turnover. Better to just turn it over, I mean dump it, deep and make them go 200'. Do you want this game to be 5-1?! Do you?!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Had a good laugh at the Coyotes snapchat. "Boys are down 4-1, get ready for a big push in the third". They've so far spent the majority of the third in their own end :laugh:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Being a Coyotes fan is better when you have other things to do and just surreptitiously check the boxscore occasionally. My constant bafflement and disgust is replaced with a "Oh, we're losing and the kids aren't getting ice time? Figures."
I may "watch" more games this way. Which will mean less posting in GDTs to several people's relief.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Being a Coyotes fan is better when you have other things to do and just surreptitiously check the boxscore occasionally. My constant bafflement and disgust is replaced with a "Oh, we're losing and the kids aren't getting ice time? Figures."
I may "watch" more games this way. Which will mean less posting in GDTs to several people's relief.

This is how I "watch" every game now.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Im dusting off all of my old rare out of print books about famous distance runners just in case I have to go back to old lifestyles.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Same response as after the trade threat. Zero. Someone check them for pulses. Are you going to try to trade everybody who is just going through the motions or fire the coach who is sub .370 in he last 5 seasons..? hmmm, what to do, what to do...

There comes a point where "trade" and "threat" don't belong together.

At some point "trade" makes more sense with "promise", "hope" or "dream".

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
ir1euq.jpg

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I wonder what the record is ... may as well go for it..

Just put all of the youngsters back to AHL or Junior first , so they can remember what it is like to win.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I wonder what the record is ... may as well go for it..

Just put all of the youngsters back to AHL or Junior first , so they can remember what it is like to win.

I agree. Let's pick up Burmistrov. Let's send Crouse and Chychrun to the OHL and Dvorak, DeAngelo, and Perlini to Tucson. Call up Tinordi and Gaudet.

Rieder-Hanzal-Vrbata
McGinn-Burmistrov-Duke
Martinook-Holland-Doan
Gaudet-Jooris-White

OEL-Murphy
Goligoski-Stone
Connauton-Schenn
Tinordi

Then we can trade Hanzal, Vrbata and Stone ASAP and replace with more "warm bodies" while collecting 1st and 2nd round draft picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad