GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Flames - 8PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Due to the Coyotes losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

:coyotes @ :flames

TV: FS-AZ PLUS
Radio: 98.7 FM or 620 AM
8:00 PM

YC3EI3R.png

Goalies |
Domingue|Elliott
8475839.jpg
|
8470880.jpg
Notes and such:

CxVGZF1VIAA0kSs.jpg

Due to the Coyotes losing streak all GDT making activities are hereby halted. All GDTs will be copy/pasted from past GDTs as-is until further notice

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
This is still twice as much effort as I've seen from a Tippett coached team since before the Mitt Romney was the Republican nominee... if they don't care, why should you?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Happy New Year, y'all ... hopefully 2017 marks the arrival of Dylan Strome, Clayton Keller, actual arena progress, not Dave Tippett and blue skies ahead for our intrepid hockey team.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I don't have plus, but thoroughly enjoy Heeter on the radio....
I like Tom Callahan's call for the Roadrunners as well..
If Nick is gone and I hope he is not..maybe they could work something out with Callahan and bring him up.
Although that may entail a downgrade for Tom.
The mystery surrounding Boynton is a reflection of a lack of press coverage that this team gets.
Hopefully, Boynton will be back tonight (I know many don't like him) if not we will have to find out from Eliot Friedman or the press up in Canada as to why not.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't have plus, but thoroughly enjoy Heeter on the radio....
I like Tom Callahan's call for the Roadrunners as well..
If Nick is gone and I hope he is not..maybe they could work something out with Callahan and bring him up.
Although that may entail a downgrade for Tom.
The mystery surrounding Boynton is a reflection of a lack of press coverage that this team gets.
Hopefully, Boynton will be back tonight (I know many don't like him) if not we will have to find out from Eliot Friedman or the press up in Canada as to why not.

Probably just on a bender and that's okay, so long as you're not the best #1 center this team has had in years.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Obama the last time the Coyotes were in the playoffs.

Jenner the last time the Coyotes were in the playoffs

220px-Bruce_Jenner_2012.jpg

Jenner now

K5Dfr7D.jpg

Buckle up buckaroo, things are only going to get even worse for the Coyotes, with Dave Tippett continuing to run things into the ground for another 5 years.

Last edited:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Cubs fans last time Coyotes in the playoffs

c9ebd88ef9ec8112daedfd1e3c3f0d9a.jpg

Cubs fans now

ap-16308204111853.jpg

It can happen to us too. :dunno:

Last edited:

Ad