GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Flames - 8PM - FSAZ+

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'll just check the scoreboard real quick.... hahaha Tipp's still at it...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He has an .898 over 16 games this season and that record is going to get worse after today. Better goalies have been waived this year.

Citing a sv% is not a rebuttal to opposing teams doing whatever they want to the Coyotes. It just so happens that Smith has been mostly fantastic. Domingue is what an average goalie would look like behind this team.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Early predictions for post-game? Media (If you can call them that) don't ask any tough questions, Tippett mentions execution, chasing the game, probably something like "You can't win in this league with an effort like that". Everyone goes their separate ways and continue pretending like nothing is wrong.

Sportsnet are doing an intermission piece on Kyle Turris :laugh:

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
What do you even say in the locker room? I know they get paid to play hockey but at some point, the disgust has to be eating you up inside. Someone needs to go Bats... Crazy.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Looks like the response is "We still don't give a ****".

Same response as after the trade threat. Zero. Someone check them for pulses. Are you going to try to trade everybody who is just going through the motions or fire the coach who is sub .370 in he last 5 seasons..? hmmm, what to do, what to do...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
What do you even say in the locker room? I know they get paid to play hockey but at some point, the disgust has to be eating you up inside. Someone needs to go Bats... Crazy.

"Coach, we probably need Dvo out there more than 2 and a half minutes a period"

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm beginning to think he only reason Tipp played Domi and Duke so much last year was because GMDM was doing his job and managing him. Now that he has zero accountability, he is free to just flip us all the bird and sing Sinatra's "My Way".

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
Hey, if we hold the Flames to single digits... um... some teams have scored 10 this season, that's all I'm sayin'.

Every time I see a post of yours it makes me want to make a run to Dunkin' Donuts. Not good...
This forum has "made" me change my name here before, I could do it again. Change it to, like, TippettTrump2020.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
NHL.com must be glitching it says it's 4 to Yotes' 0 after only 1st period. There is no way they're that bad.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
13 still playing on a higher line than DVO. Doan still not on the fouth line. Never change DT.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Just get home from the Fiesta Bowl (thanks RR you're the man), go to turn the game on....... And woof. 7 straight regulation losses after this right?

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Speaking of Martinook, when is the last time he got a point? He started off the season well but looks like a great 4th liner whi can slide up to the 3rd. Yet he is on the pp...

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Watching the game on sportsnet and it is so refreshing. Questioning what is going on with Smith, the atrocious defensive play, just waiting for when they start in on player usage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad