GDT: Game 37: Columbus at Tampa Bay | 12/26 7PM EST

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Garrison with a nice cheap shot on Tyuts right there.. punk move.

Icing on the cake after another wasteful PP.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Jack Johnson as a first pairing dman is a flipping joke.

Just like the GM, President and Owner.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
imagine if you were the one writing the checks

If I was the one writing the checks a few more moves would be being made right about now..

Just when I think we can't get any worse, we do.. its funny at first, then downright sad.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
What a bunch of losers. I've about had it

Losers eh? Please do "had it". Seriously we know they aren't going to turn it around anytime soon, so why are you watching if it's this painful for you?

To the rest of the boards that aren't into calling our team a bunch of losers. There are quite a few good, solid players that I want to see play on this team for years. Not sure I've ever seen 3 penalties called on one play (all for the same and only team).

I was looking over the penalties, was Hartnell's that bad and what was up with a delay of game faceoff penalty? Don't see that very often.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Look at the bright side we have Fl-Dallas-Wash the next 3. Yikes. :laugh:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Bag skate these bozos.

Tortorella may as well go back to being the "old" Tortorella.

The new one isn't worth a ****

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Losers eh? Please do "had it". Seriously we know they aren't going to turn it around anytime soon, so why are you watching if it's this painful for you?

To the rest of the boards that aren't into calling our team a bunch of losers. There are quite a few good, solid players that I want to see play on this team for years. Not sure I've ever seen 3 penalties called on one play (all for the same and only team).

I was looking over the penalties, was Hartnell's that bad and what was up with a delay of game faceoff penalty? Don't see that very often.

They said Campbell used his glove to cover the puck during the face-off..

Hartnell's was obvious but a bit excessive in ruling.. unfortunately when its a charging major the player automatically gets a game misconduct..

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Bodnarchuk brings NOTHING

Cotton hasn't played well I know but how he is sitting and this guy is playing I will never understand

I can agree with this.. Bodnarchuk was praised for his passing but, doesn't seem to be making much of a difference and he's definitely getting pushed around out there - especially in front of the net.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

Alright alright. I'm frustrated. Just wish we had a team that could sometimes flip the script instead of playing right along. Something stinks.

I'm back on your team tomorrow

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
They said Campbell used his glove to cover the puck during the face-off..

Hartnell's was obvious but a bit excessive in ruling.. unfortunately when its a charging major the player automatically gets a game misconduct..[/B]
I also think because it was on the goalie. Refs protecting the goalie so they gave him the major. If they don't, maybe a TB player does the same to Korpisalo.

Also, to add to the Campbell comment, he also passed the puck backwards to win the faceoff with his gloves.

burnstick

Jan 7, 2015
I can agree with this.. Bodnarchuk was praised for his passing but, doesn't seem to be making much of a difference and he's definitely getting pushed around out there - especially in front of the net.

I guess the coaching staff like rewarding players that have a high compete level every shift.

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013
Seeing the Blue Jackets live tonight lose 5-2 has made it clear to me I think it is time to face facts that they are even worse this last couple seasons than ever. The fact the team commited penalty after penalty including one where Harnell intentionally tried to injured Lightning's goalie Ben Bishop in the 2nd period which got him a game misconduct. Add the fact they committed 3 penalties in 20 seconds which let the Bolts score 2 goals on us because of that.
It is time for a change in ownership right now. It is going to get worse until it that happens.
No owner would of been dumb enough to bring on John Davidson for Director of Hockey Operations when he single handedly ran the Blues into the ground when he was there. Then hire a hotheaded has been like John Tortorella to coach who burn bridges with every single team he coached including the Rangers and Canucks.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Harnell intentionally tried to injured Lightning's goalie Ben Bishop in the 2nd period which got him a game misconduct.

Then hire a hotheaded has been like John Tortorella to coach who burn bridges with every single team he coached including the Rangers and Canucks.

Hartnell did not try to injure him.

Tortorella is the coach....the players play and no coach could polish this turd right now.

If you want to criticize JD/Jarmo...now you may very have have a good point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad