GDT: Game 37: Columbus at Nashville | 4/4 8:00 PM EDT

ak10r

Dec 30, 2006
Fairbanks Alaska
Good luck with Gabby tonight. I am looking forward to your Ranger line. Gabby and the Tan Man will be great with Artie. I'm soo looking forward to Vinny's smile when he or Gabby scores.

MattTheMask

Cbus for life!
Mar 11, 2009
Columbus
www.jacketsfans.com
So fired up for tonight! Eager to see how the team comes out tonight. Really need a W tonight and tomorrow. The importance of these 2 games cannot be overstated. Direct competitors for the playoffs, and only a few games left.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
My complements to the Detroit fan that posted this on Twitter. (and you KNOW it pains me to say that!). Loving the goal crease at the west end of the rink!

pMFZ85I.jpg

This is one of the greatest hockey related images I have ever seen.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Good luck to you guys tonight. I think you'll all enjoy Gaborik. He has had a rough season, but getting away from Tortorella will probably do him some good.

A lot of Ranger fans have an irrational hate for Gabby, don't listen to them. Hopefully the trade works out for both teams.

:handclap:

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Why would you break up

Calvert Anisimov Atkinson?

I was hoping Prospal Johan Gaborik got a chance to click that would allow one of the best third line combinations of Umby Duby Folignoy ha ha. Testtube can play on the
4th line with Mac & Boller

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I gotta believe that this is going to draw one of the largest FoxSports ratings ever for a CBJ game. Drop the friggin puck already !

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
This is the most excited I've been for a game in a long time. I want the team to make the playoffs even if I won't get to say I've been to every home playoff game the CBJ have played anymore. I kinda thought that'd be a cool thing to be able to say ten/twenty/forty years from now, assuming they started making the playoffs more often of course.

Stupid moving away :(

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
And it is official, Richards' response to getting Gaborik is to break up the CAA line. Sigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad