GDT: Game 37: Columbus at Nashville | 4/4 8:00 PM EDT

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
My complements to the Detroit fan that posted this on Twitter. (and you KNOW it pains me to say that!). Loving the goal crease at the west end of the rink!

pMFZ85I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Gaborik has to total what, like seven point tonight for CBJ to win the trade?

:laugh: I think you added Clowe in that total, 5 would be fine...

This game and the next are pretty important to any CBJ playoff hopes, if we lose tonight it won't be the end but it could be the beginning of the end.. gotta win it.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I will just be happy with if Gabby gets a point!!

The game winner!! Lets Go Jackets!!! Time to skate with speed.. lets go Gab!!

Test tube could get it too though & I would be just as pleased, ha ha

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The game winner!! Lets Go Jackets!!! Time to skate with speed.. lets go Gab!!

Test tube could get it too though & I would be just as pleased, ha ha

Yeah, I don't really care how many points anyone gets as long as the CBJ get the game winner...

That said, I think Gabby will do all he can to put up some points in his CBJ debut..

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Porty says Gaborik is skating as a LW with Artie and Vinny. We have no rw of his caliber and as soon as we get one Richie sticks him on his bad side.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 36 s
#CBJ lines this a.m.: Gaborik-Anisimov-Prospal; Umberger-Johansen-Foligno; Calvert-Letestu-Atkinson; Gillies-Dubinsky-MacKenzie.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 32 s
#CBJ pairs: Tyutin - Johnson; Nikitin - Prout; Wisniewski - Aucoin.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Best of luck tonight. Without Fisher, Wilson, Bourquey, and now Erat, you should dominate us.

On a side note, I'm starting to love your team. Once you move to the east, I think I'll be cheering you on as my 2nd favorite team. Love the quick turnaround and am a huge Bob believer!

Best of luck.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
More worried about the W at this point than Gaborik. I just hope the teams head is still focused with everything thats happened. We'll see how Bob reacts to not having someone in his shadow waiting for him to **** up. Suprised Dubi is on the goon squad bit really theres not much room for him elsewher.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Best of luck tonight. Without Fisher, Wilson, Bourquey, and now Erat, you should dominate us.

On a side note, I'm starting to love your team. Once you move to the east, I think I'll be cheering you on as my 2nd favorite team. Love the quick turnaround and am a huge Bob believer!

Best of luck.

It has never really mattered who was wearing the Preds uniform in your arena. We always find a way to not win in regulation there. And until proven otherwise, we are a terrible road team.

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
I won't lie, I'm jacked about this game. Between the new players and the importance to any hope of making the playoffs, this one couldn't get much bigger. On top of that, a lot of other important games tonight.

Let's hope we continue to see some offensive production but the defense goes back to what we were seeing during the streak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad