Bartley-Klein
Gill-Blum

Rinne
Mason

Inactive
None​

Gaborik 10

Mar 29, 2013
Can't wait to see what Gabby can bring to the Blue Jackets. Good luck tonight guys!

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Gaborik has to total what, like seven point tonight for CBJ to win the trade?

You are trying to trick us. This is a team game, his individual results must prompt wins for us to "win" the trade. :p

Yes, I ignored your joke/sarcasm again and provide an actual answer.

At any rate, I am just looking forward to him skating hard and getting chances. Even at 31 this guy can fly and he can create his own chances. He's like an uber Calvert... :p It would be nice for him to produce right from the start, but he's not coming in with a ton of confidence. I am hoping he is coming in very motivated. We could win another 1-0 game tonight and I would be as happy as Gaborik recording a hat trick.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
It feels like Christmas morning. I can't wait to see our new presents in action!

Would love to see one of these from Gabby tonight...
2nutzxy.jpg

Maybe one of these?
tumblr_mih6ddjv3M1qelb7ro1_r1_500.gif

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Isn't this Nashville's third game in four nights? Hopefully that works to the Jackets' advantage tonight. But then again, this is a game at Nashville we're talking about here, usually a Little Shop of Horrors for us.

forktie

Jan 31, 2007
the 'Bus
I would love to see Gabby pwn tonight, but I can't shake the suspicion that we are getting Huselius Part 2. Can someone slap me and tell me how wrong I am?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Richards better be putting little stickies everywhere, "no wading into this game tonight."

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Looking at the rest of the schedule, I figure we could go at least 6-4-2, barring surprises. This is one of the games I'm expecting a loss. Prove me wrong boys.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I would love to see Gabby pwn tonight, but I can't shake the suspicion that we are getting Huselius Part 2. Can someone slap me and tell me how wrong I am?

*slap*

Gaborik has had three 40+ goal seasons, is a three-time All-Star (including MVP of the 2012 game), and is a career +84.

Huselius never came close to doing any of those things.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
All I know is that the Blue Jackets can not be outworked tonight.

(you know I had to post one of my videos with my 10,000th post)

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
one of the last games in which using "Don't Stop Believin" as a relevant song to our division...time to find a new one

"Workin hard, to get my fill....everybody **** Nashville!"

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I think we have a chance to put a whooping on Nashville tonight. Successful trade deadline boost + 3 days of rest + Gabby out to prove something + Nashville playing their 3rd in 4 (and 5th in 8 :amazed: ). I could see a 5-1 type of win.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
If you haven't checked out the pic the CBJ folk are using to promote this game on FB you should. "Dance with me, damnit!!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad