GDT: Game 37 | Capitals @ Jackets | 1/5 7pm | Elvis in goal

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
I don't know how to interpret this, does Sillinger have to complete 3 NHL seasons AND play 160 games in total to lose his waivers-exempt status, or does he lose it if just one of the requirements is met? I remember major posting about this a few weeks ago from which I got the impression that only GP part matters, but now I need more confirmation.

Cole Sillinger Waivers Calculator Results - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

1673002139395.png

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I don't know how to interpret this, does Sillinger have to complete 3 NHL seasons AND play 160 games in total to lose his waivers-exempt status, or does he lose it if just one of the requirements is met? I remember major posting about this a few weeks ago from which I got the impression that only GP part matters, but now I need more confirmation.

View attachment 631234
Just one. Because he played more than 11 games in his first season he only gets 3 years.

Reactions: tunnelvision

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

View attachment 631234

Just one. Because he played more than 11 games in his first season he only gets 3 years.

Yes just one. In this case he'll likely hit the games played limit first, at the start of next season if he doesn't get sent down or get injured.

Reactions: tunnelvision

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
1 point in his last 18 games.

another stat absolutely APPALLING about silli, he has 18 shots on goal … his last 18 games. this is as awful as it gets.

Can anyone defend Silli being in the NHL?

What is the explanation? Like why is he in the NHL right now? Jarmo/Lars being poor managers?

Reactions: I3LI3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad