GDT: Game 37 | Capitals @ Jackets | 1/5 7pm | Elvis in goal

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I actually like these lines, it would be nice if that "4th line" could click. Might make a nice 2/3rd line, I'd call the 3S. Speed (Foudy) Size( Silly) and skill (Marchenko)

JlindiesANA

Dec 15, 2022
This games on ESPN if anyone doesn’t know by now. Pretty excited to watch this one. Haven’t watched Ovechkin this year

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Hat giveaway tonight for first 10,000 fans

Of course I ended up behind a trio of boisterous Caps fans claiming tonight will be the night CBJ regrets the giveaway.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Johnny shoots when KJ was spurting pretty nicely on the flank... Still, a good start.

Edit: Maybe I'll jinx it, but this does look like a surprisingly good start. Slick puck movement, some chances already (Laine shoots it wide, Meyer up close, some shots from traffic...).

1-0 Johnny! A broken play and Bemström makes some effort to get the puck to Johnny who scores up close.

This line of Nyquist-Roslovic-Laine doens't look bad at all. Laine has made a couple of very slick (for him) moves, maybe he's been practicing with Johnny, hah. Bemström doesn't look out of place on the first line either. That said I kinda feel this has a lot to do with the Capitals as an opponent.

Last edited:

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Takes around 10 shifts for Kuraly line to get a good 16 mins of ice time since they always get stuck on D-zone for a minute or two

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
1-1 Caps tie it, a lucky bounce and Oshie hammers it home. Shame really, we had some good chances and Laine and Roslovic almost scored earlier on a nice play (that got broken at the end).

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
The power play is just an absolute embarrassment. Washington has had better chances than we have.

PP looks/is better without Laine, I’ll die on this hill.
We don’t do anything except for try to set him up when he’s out there.every team in the NHL knows this, but Lars keeps up the insanity.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad