Post-Game Talk: Game 37 - Bruins lose for 8th time in 9 games - Panic Fever Grips Hub - BTW Washington next

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
im not sure he'll kick his ass:laugh: But he can handle his own with him and finally do something to help earn his keep.

Now Mcquaid on the other hand kicked his @$$

Seriously, Adam McQuaid could've done very well in the seventies with Wensink, Nowak, O'Reilly and probably would've beaten the snot out of Dave "The Hammer" Schultz. McQuaid is one of the toughest guys I've ever seen play/fight in the NHL.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Seriously, Adam McQuaid could've done very well in the seventies with Wensink, Nowak, O'Reilly and probably would've beaten the snot out of Dave "The Hammer" Schultz. McQuaid is one of the toughest guys I've ever seen play/fight in the NHL.

McQuaid with O'Rielly and those boys would of been a treat to watch. Similar fighters, quick and relentless and no back down in either of them.

Reactions: Strafer

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That's awesome!

If your a big McQuaid fan (which I know you are) and your ever going to be in hockey video fight that's the one to be in.:thumbu:
what is strange is I don't love fights. I love having an enforcer and Adam was also a good stay at home D man. I know he is very well liked by his team mates and the B's staff.

I HATE seeing our star players abused every game. Chara can only do so much and I don't really want to see Marchy fighting I want to see how Pasta will do for the year but I am afraid someone] going to take him out

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
what is strange is I don't love fights. I love having an enforcer and Adam was also a good stay at home D man. I know he is very well liked by his team mates and the B's staff.

I HATE seeing our star players abused every game. Chara can only do so much and I don't really want to see Marchy fighting I want to see how Pasta will do for the year but I am afraid someone] going to take him out

That is a concern and Pasta is going to continue to draw a lot more attention as well as that little bit of extra stuff and then come playoff time its whole new animal in its self.

Two things need to happen.
1) Pasta needs to learn to play through it and avoid some of the hits and rough stuff, I think Pasta try's to be a mini Ovi at times, while his offensive skills are there the physical specimen that Ovi is isn't.

2) What more than likely won't happen, but the Bruins need to get some size up front in their top 6, a player or two who can punish the opposition defenseman, that will cause them to keep their heads up, instead of them trying to seek and destroy Pasta and Marchand.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Strafer

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
I get so mad watching these games and then i come on here and read all the panick takes (trading carlo, uh what?! ) and it calms me down..same thing as always.. secondary scoring completely dries up. first liners start trying to do to much which results in garbage hockey, d cannot make quick transitions and overall lack of team confidence . get through this swoon and right the ship.. to me the biggest worry out of all this is bruce dealing with real adversity and how he's been handling it.. calling out guys, saying he's making roster changes to "open some eyes." big man bruce, you sure showed them by taking out backes and nordstrom and putting in ritchie and lindholm.. message received.. oh well that and krejci is a completely mia..... again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad