GDT: Game 36: vs Oilers 7:30pm

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Chrona looked pretty awful there. Feel bad for him though. Quinn shouldn’t have given him his first start against an elite offensive team against a legendary offensive defense of a team in front of him.

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
No one on this team is. You'd think the defense might play somewhat better to protect the goalie, but they are leaving him out to dry.
eh this defense isn't going to pose much of an impediment to the Oilers offense. Chrona needs to be on and he isn't.

it is what it is, this is his first game and he's getting lit up.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
eh this defense isn't going to pose much of an impediment to the Oilers offense. Chrona needs to be on and he isn't.

it is what it is, this is his first game and he's getting lit up.
Chrona needs to be on might be a bit much to expect from a goalie making his first start on a legendarily terrible team. This is probably the worst scenario possible to throw a goalie in for his first start and it’s showing.

Reactions: Chinaski89

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Well geez. That only took *checks watch* 45 minutes...

-Turned on PS4, found controller wasn't charged.
-Grabbed PS4 remote, wouldn't turn on
-Switched batteries for fresh, would blink but not pair.
-fussed with remote for several minutes and finally got the controller to turn on and pair/sync with the console.
-Went to start the Sportsnet app. It wouldn't turn on because I wasn't connected to the PSN/internet. Because it turned out there was a system update. Did that.
-Got back into the streaming launchpad, launched Sportsnet+. I wasn't logged in.
-Ok fine, go to log in and for some reason instead of just logging in on my tablet (by this point I had reset my laptop because it was having a weird screen issue that it does sometimes when I close the lid for extended periods) and go to the activation url. It asks me to log in with my credentials
-Log in and instead of taking me to the activation page it requests an e-mail confirmation code.
-I left my phone downstairs. So I had to run down and get it and come back with the code. Enter it and log in on my tablet and...
-instead of taking me to the activate other login (the PS4) page, it just takes me to the stream menu
-By this time my laptop is up and running and I get it up and go to the activation url and get the ps4 app running finally.
-Launch the game stream and it just loads, and loads, and loads, and loads.
-Have to shut the app off, restart the streaming launcher, restart sportsnet+
-Finally get the game running right on time for Draisaitl to score and make it 4-0.

The Sharks are barely worth this amount of hassle.

But on the glass half-full side I made banana bread this afternoon and now that it's intermission I can go back downstairs and get some.

a6zW6W_CJreczOIqdDhpl5bT3G8=.gif

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Burroughs out there for all four goals, too, eesh
I don't quite understand how he's maintained a roster spot for so long. He's the guy who makes me think that the whole "player-blackmailing-the-coach" joke is true...

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Is labanc playing tonight? The app i use for stats during a game has him on the playing list, but 0 minutes of ice time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad