GDT: Game 36: vs Oilers 7:30pm

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
EDIT: 5-2 oilers (chrona starting = one more goal against and a likely EN).

Almost snogged 5-1 yesterday. Today probably won't go so well. Could see us getting run out of the building.

Last edited:

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Cool for Chrona. I was going to skip watching tonight's game because I still have family here until tomorrow but I might need to tune in.
You should make them watch with you.

NemBeAllLike.gif

Misery loves company.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You should make them watch with you.

View attachment 791724

Misery loves company.

My mom would watch because she likes the Sharks (though she's not as on board with the tank as I am because she can't make herself "enjoy" them losing) but my grandmother doesn't watch hockey and my dad is a Canucks fan. So it's not shared misery it's the kind that generates a lot of complaining about why we're not watching some reality show trash or terrible sitcoms or whatever.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
My mom would watch because she likes the Sharks (though she's not as on board with the tank as I am because she can't make herself "enjoy" them losing) but my grandmother doesn't watch hockey and my dad is a Canucks fan. So it's not shared misery it's the kind that generates a lot of complaining about why we're not watching some reality show trash or terrible sitcoms or whatever.
Oh, yeah... that's just misery for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad