GDT: Game 36 | Pens v Devils | 7:00PM EST | ROOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
We should be pretty upset about this game. I watch the Devils night in and night out, and go to Devils games with regularity. They are an atrocious team, and they out-worked, out-muscled, and out-hustled us tonight. Injuries and illness be damned, they're dealing with the same thing.

A full-on stinker tonight.

H382

Oct 20, 2006
Can't believe I just saw Jagr almost beat Letang to a puck when Letang had at least 4 steps on him..

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I'm not sure what message Johnston is trying to send by putting Scuderi out there when we take the goalie out. Or to whom he's sending the message.

It's just about the strangest move I've seen...like I don't even remember Bylsma making something like that. So clearly he is sending a message to someone, but who?

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
That's not the first time I've seen Scuderi out there with the goalie pulled. Even Bylsma wasn't stupid enough to do that.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
Megna cannot even do the simplest things right right now. Dunno if gripping his stick too tight or just nowhere close to nhl ready, but he wasn't this brutal last year

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Scuderi is out there on a 6-on-5 because...?

He's been hiding a great shot all this time.

That was remarkably stupid from Johnston, just insanely stupid. If this is how he's gong to be with Scuderi then JR needs to take Scuderi away. Coaches have weird things and the GM's need to address it so it doesn't really bite you in the ass.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm not sure what message Johnston is trying to send by putting Scuderi out there when we take the goalie out. Or to whom he's sending the message.

It's just about the strangest move I've seen...like I don't even remember Bylsma making something like that. So clearly he is sending a message to someone, but who?

Rutherford?

Maybe that's why he constructed his top two lines as he has?

Or, maybe he's no better as a bench boss than his predecessor.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Play Harrington? Not play Megna in TOP6? Not play Rust in TOP6? Put Crosby & Malkin together from the start? Play Malkin as a centre? Not send Scuds out there as an extra man? Etc.. Pick one of those..

Well, yeah any of those things too. :laugh:

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
I guess they can keep the same headline in the Post or Trib. The Pens go quietly into the night. Feels a lot like playoff hockey right now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad