GDT: Game 36: Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington: Boston Bruins @ Washinton Capitals 7:30pm ET NESN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Horrible 3 attempts by the Bruins. Don't know why Bergeron and McAvoy weren't used instead of Marchand and Nash. Cassidy had a bad night in many respects, it happens.
Exactly. Bad coaching night.

Shit happens.

11 points out of 12. Not going to let my frustration with Caps temper my excitement about this teams play over last 20 games

Reactions: Chief Nine

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I was pissed off before the game even started that the Bs lost 11 in a row to the Caps. Now I'm beyond pissed that they've lost 12 in a row. No excuse for the loss tonight. Missed easy shots. Horrific coaching decisions. Pasta and Krug can f*** right off with their play tonight. Then not slotting in 100 percent SO Charlie who has two big goals in SOs this year and putting in Nash is just unbelievable.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I don't know what to say anymore. The Bruins literally did everything they could to make sure they lost this game. I'm so angry but I don't know where to direct my anger. Cassidy for picking Nash over McAvoy on that shootout is a pretty good bet.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
I'm not mad at this game at all. I hope Sweeney sees where Boston is because in a 7 game series with the Caps we would be lucky to get it to 5.

Also Cassidy was terrible tonight.

Still a good point though

The Bruins played well enough to win this game. No shootouts in the playoffs (yet).

Reactions: sarge88

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I love Marchand but he hasn't been himself for a few games. Maybe he's sick. Top line needs to get rolling again.

Hate losing to Caps again but they still earned a point.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Well considering that we got nothing from the big line tonight, getting a point against the Caps on the road isn't to bad. Glad we are done with them this year.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Remember when we were up 2-0 less than 200 seconds into the game?

Remember when Tom Wilson knocked Holtby into the goal and it should've been 3-0?

Remember when Washington's first goal was a foot offside and we didn't challenge it?

We lost by one in a shootout, because of course we did.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Why critizize calling Nash in to shoot? He's got a hot hand, had some good chances in OT, and going in, was nearly 50 percent at shootout. Predictable f***ing crowd here tonight.

Reactions: Ladyfan and BBB24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad