GDT: Game 36: Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington: Boston Bruins @ Washinton Capitals 7:30pm ET NESN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Horrible 3 attempts by the Bruins. Don't know why Bergeron and McAvoy weren't used instead of Marchand and Nash. Cassidy had a bad night in many respects, it happens.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Getting a point was good but they let this one slip away. Dobby looked sharp though. Bruins need to get better on defense IMO. Too many power play chances missed and I feel like it stems from the blue line.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It’s disappointing because they played well enough to take this one, coaching ****ed it up. They f***ed up the reviews that ended up being the difference. Mistakes happen but this was a streak that needed to end.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Ryan77

Jan 3, 2015
I'm not mad at this game at all. I hope Sweeney sees where Boston is because in a 7 game series with the Caps we would be lucky to get it to 5.

Also Cassidy was terrible tonight.

Still a good point though

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
He's the one who screwed up the challenges. Never mind what the video coach told him, the decision to challenge or not is his alone and he ****ed it twice.
you do realize that he hires people so that they can do their jobs and he can do his?

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Nash is >40% at shootouts so I'm not really bothered by that choice. I'm not too bothered by skills competition loss either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->