GDT: Game 36: Coyotes @ Avalanche | Sunday, Dec. 27th, 6PM MT | Bounce Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
As disappointed as I am with not getting the extra point, we played a great game through regulation. Everyone played well except for Duchene and Tanguay, also starting to like Martinsen a lot, though he should be a bottom 6 guy in the long term.

Can't wait for tonights game since I'll be there. Although it's funny you guys talking about your records this year while attending games, I'm 1-9-3 lifetime :cry: :help:

Don't bring those negative vibes to my GDT please :laugh:

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
They didn't play bad, but it was the type of game you need to win. The last two games they've gotten off to great starts but only have 1 point to show for it.

Mitchell on the top line never made sense from the beginning. He either never passes, or passes a half second too late.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Duchene, Mitchell and Barrie in OT isn't a good mix. Three players who want to jump up in the play and lack of covering for each other. They already almost got burned earlier in the shift when Mitchell barely was able to come back and then got caught on a long shift all over the ice where they instead of trying to go for a change all went deep and had no chance to catch Boedker when the play turned.

I'd rather see Grigorenko than Comeau in OT. Comeau doesn't get better with lots of ice.

Rumplesnipeskin

Bar Down
Nov 30, 2011
Colorado
As disappointed as I am with not getting the extra point, we played a great game through regulation. Everyone played well except for Duchene and Tanguay, also starting to like Martinsen a lot, though he should be a bottom 6 guy in the long term.

Can't wait for tonights game since I'll be there. Although it's funny you guys talking about your records this year while attending games, I'm 1-9-3 lifetime :cry: :help:

Throwing the ol' random walk aspect out of it, I'd say they're due to deliver you a win

EscapedGoat

Jun 15, 2012
Haynes was worse than usual this game. Not sure if I'm harder on play-by-play guys than others, but it can really impact my enjoyment of a game. He was constantly calling people by the wrong name and his chatter with MacNab was painful.

"so as you can see Haynes, 9 of the 10 top scorers come from the west but the teams in the east have a higher overall goal total. What does that tell you?"
"................it's one of those years!"

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Haynes was worse than usual this game. Not sure if I'm harder on play-by-play guys than others, but it can really impact my enjoyment of a game. He was constantly calling people by the wrong name and his chatter with MacNab was painful.

"so as you can see Haynes, 9 of the 10 top scorers come from the west but the teams in the east have a higher overall goal total. What does that tell you?"
"................it's one of those years!"

been so brutal all year. they ramble on about the most pointless **** all game. his only redeeming quality is how funny he is when the other team scores. He's yelling the entire time the play develops and then when the other team finally scores he almost whispers "goal" or "score"
gets me every ****in time. so damn funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad