GDT: Game 36: Coyotes @ Avalanche | Sunday, Dec. 27th, 6PM MT | Bounce Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand

After the last rather disappointing game, the Avs need to get...

Back in the Saddle Again

Colorado Avalanche (17-17-1, 35pts, +2GD)

Forwards
Landeskog | Mitchell | Duchene Martinsen | Soderberg | Comeau Tanguay | MacKinnon | Iginla McLeod | Grigorenko | Skille

Defense
Beauchemin | Johnson Holden | Barrie Gormley | Redmond

Goalies
Varlamov | Pickard

Arizona Coyotes (16-15-3, 35pts, -15GD)
Forwards
Doan | Chipchura | Richardson Boedker | Reider | Vermette Martinek | Gordon | Downie Duclair | Domi | Tikonov

Defense
Murphy | OEL Grossman | Stone Dahlbeck | Elliot

Goalies
Lindback | Domingue

Referees/Linesmen
Abbott | Costello Laurel | Hardy

Obligatory link any time I hear Arizona:

Apologies for the basic nature of this one. I had an idea for using pics of player cards, but someone beat me to it. I am currently in the process of hunting down rookie cards of everyone expected to be in the next game I am signed up to do, so hopefully that works out. Otherwise I will try my hand at another idea...I have a few games to do this year, and one or more was going to end up pretty bland anyway.

Last edited:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I'm ok with the MacKinnon shakeup as long as it's not long term. Roy did what he had to do to get Dechene going, now let's get Mack going. I do wish they'd put him back with Grigs though.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I expect a slow first period but us to really ramp up the pressure as the game goes on and we get our legs back under us.

4-2 Avs.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
I don't have a problem with breaking the lines up but Johnny Malkin should never be in charge of puck distribution especially if hes playing top six.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
The Avs need a win here to keep the forward momentum going. That last Toronto game was dreadful, so it's important to immediately begin the post-Xmas break schedule with a solid effort on home ice & 2 pts. in the standings. This is the kind of game where the Avs don't have the luxury of being sloppy & sluggish and playing down to a weaker opponents level. Anything less than a regulation win here is unacceptable in my book.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I see Landeskog and Duchene have been promoted onto the Mitchell line. Good for them, they've earned it.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Don't hold me to the lines, I checked the Arizona board for the last games lineups, but that GDT did not have them. So I went by LWL's lines by ice time...those were the 4 top combos at even strength.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Are these the actual lines for the avs? If Roy's going to break the 9 line he should put duchene back on centre.

He also fell into the trap of using Malkin in the top 6.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Not sure how I feel about Malkin on the top line.

It's probably going to be an ugly game, my prediction is 3-2 Avs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad