GDT: Game 36: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 12/21 7PM EST

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
This season can't end soon enough, I've been a die hard hockey fan since I was 5 years old, I'm 42 now, and this is the most disappointing season of my lifetime, I dread going to the games now and I never thought that would happen in a million years. If I thought anyone would give me more than $5 a piece for my center ice club seats, I would get rid of them in a heartbeat. I'm in constant depression over this team and this season. So incredibly disappointing.

And to the Pens fan, go away, you don't know ****, Torts is exactly what this team needs, our defense is just SO bad that we will not win with this D corps. We need, just like last season, a complete overhaul of the D. Murray is as bad as the rest of them now, he was supposed to be our savior.

We are unable to even give away our seats in 112 so they go unused most nights. I used to have such an excitement for this organization despite the suckage. We will likely be lowering our ticket package next year again. I am voting with my money and refusing to financially support the ineptness of this organization.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
We are unable to even give away our seats in 112 so they go unused most nights. I used to have such an excitement for this organization despite the suckage. We will likely be lowering our ticket package next year again. I am voting with my money and refusing to financially support the ineptness of this organization.

I haven't skipped a game yet but it's damn tempting some nights. Next season I'm going ala-carte and just buying the "good" games like Pitt and Chi. I can pick up tickets for any other game for $10. Another long depressing winter and summer.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I haven't skipped a game yet but it's damn tempting some nights. Next season I'm going ala-carte and just buying the "good" games like Pitt and Chi. I can pick up tickets for any other game for $10. Another long depressing winter and summer.

Still debating myself...it would be nice to drop the tickets and save that monthly payment.

If the urge strikes, I can always Stubhub for the good games and then get some bad weekday games as well. Not sure I will really miss any of the perks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad