Post-Game Talk: Game #35: The Flu slays the noble Bruin warriors. Oh yeah, Nucks scored 6-2 too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
For real though, I kinda like PJ :laugh: Would anybody not pay to see PJ roll Glen? They should have a weekly ppv. I'd totally buy it.
Better PPV to see would be John Garrett vs Jack Edwards - a homer vs homer match....Garrett would easily take out Edwards.

Last edited:

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
This has probably already been mentioned but CBC is ridiculous. They pump the whole 2011 finals thing all night long and when the Canucks stomp the Bruins they show some random women soccer highlights at the end of the game? Wut..? If it had been the other way around, they would have been getting their jollies out and replaying every Bruin goal. :shakehead

Ya l I'd have to agree with that. They showed next to nothing in terms of postgame coverage. I guess it's because it didn't follow PJ's story of how much the Bruins were outplaying the Canucks.

I find it pretty annoying actually. You get them covering the first game to a nauseating point and then just showing highlights and garbage during the late game.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Ya l I'd have to agree with that. They showed next to nothing in terms of postgame coverage. I guess it's because it didn't follow PJ's story of how much the Bruins were outplaying the Canucks.

I find it pretty annoying actually. You get them covering the first game to a nauseating point and then just showing highlights and garbage during the late game.

I do like afterhours though

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC

I guess one of the silver linings of Rogers getting the NHL deal is that most of these jokers will be gone pretty soon.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
Chirping goes on in every game but I don't understand how taunting a team that's in the process of destroying your team is "badass". :laugh: Marchand is a geek.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Great game but bittersweet. Just re-enforces in my mind that if we were the healthy team in 2011 and the refs didn't turn on us, we'd have a cup right now. I don't feel like the Bruins are or have been better at any point. Things just went their way.

Marchand's display was desperate and pathetic.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
No, there will never be any true revenge without a Finals rematch. This was just a team that I hate getting obliterated by the boys. WOO

Agreed. But more than a little ironic that they came in so banged up just we were in 2011. Luck/Timing can make all the difference. Great to see this beatdown.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Well if the Sedins played like they usually do, they'd be getting 120 points a season...I think it's reasonable to expect a stretch of games where they go invisible, and yet they still produced tonight.

They carry the weight of this team every game - I think they get the benefit of the doubt here.

Do you realize who you were responding to? :laugh:

Lord Flacko*

Who cares about Marchand's finger kiss.. It didn't bother me at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad