GDT: Game 35: Stars @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
More like Craig is one negative quip in an article away from writing for Buzzfeed. #nomargin

Coyotes go for 6 in a row against the Rangers. Lookin good.

Since he lost his fulltime gig, I think he's just grateful for the tidbits that keep his name relevant as connected to the NHL. He wasn't like this when he had a regular position. He's dependent now. I get it. I don't even blame him, but it still sucks.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Went to the Cactus Bowl tonight and watched two college teams I literally couldn't care less about play an extremely boring football game instead of going to the Yotes game.

I regret nothing.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Went to the Cactus Bowl tonight and watched two college teams I literally couldn't care less about play an extremely boring football game instead of going to the Yotes game.

I regret nothing.

9KbrqNX.png

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Some good spots last night.
Duclair being one of them. He just played with much more urgency.
OEL's lack of effort on that open net goal to get back to it was what Ive seen from him all year.
The look on his face when the puck deflected off the board and rolled towards the net was priceless.
Had he made the effort to get after it, I think he could have intercepted it.
But he's played with that effort all year.
Great crowd last night..considering. 14,3--
This is going to be a long build up.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Also I saw last night some inquiries as to where was Nick Boynton.
I too, hope he's still around but I noted that on the drive home when Bob Heethious was signing off and he was thanking spanky cranky and Luke Lapinsky and a couple of other names he DID NOT mention Nick's name.
And that worries me a bit because Im a Boynton fan.
I just like his insights.
But, anyway Bob didn't include his name in the credits.
Cant wait till Thursday.
Im bringing 3 new fans to the game.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

I regret nothing.

Me too, I also don't regret it.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Did they fire Boynton for being the only one brave enough to point out the Emperor isn't wearing clothes? That make me post more often to balance it out.

I don't mind seven D, though I'd like to see Stone dealt and clear room. He's not as effective post-injury, and on an expiring contract.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I did not have a good time at the game, but for other reasons. Look at the journal on my deviantART page at bigmac1212.deviantART.com for more information. It gets a little OT for this information. I just was in a bad mood. :(

How did the Yotes get a penalty shot?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I did not have a good time at the game, but for other reasons. Look at the journal on my deviantART page at bigmac1212.deviantART.com for more information. It gets a little OT for this information. I just was in a bad mood. :(

How did the Yotes get a penalty shot?

Stars player covered the puck with his hand in the crease.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad