GDT: Game 35: Stars @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Does our team suck so bad that we have to show video of our opponents showing off? :shakehead
Do you really want an answer to that?

Cool video is cool. I wish the Coyotes youtube channel posted interesting videos. Anything except 15 second clips of guys passing the belt and 3 minute clips of DT talking about exec---crap, there I go again with the negativity.

Benn and Seguin are the best duo in the NHL and so these two games are fun games.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Almost game time :hyper:

Vest just said Chychrun is in. Which is different from what Sarah McLellan's tweet had earlier.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
7 D apparently.

Pretty even start. Doan just had a point blank chance, Stars player might have partially stick blocked him from getting a clean shot.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
More low-rent covers of popular songs during stoppages.

SO close to a sure goal by Holland. Just a little bit of moment prevented him from getting the tap in.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Is Tippett upside down now as a distress signal like the flag being upside down? If so what was him being sideways representing? Burning questions.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Is Tippett upside down now as a distress signal like the flag being upside down? If so what was him being sideways representing? Burning questions.

For every consecutive loss, he gets a rotation. I figure if he does two full rotations, he gets fired.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Man Nash really laid it on thick that period. Talked like they were beating the hell out of Dallas.

I wonder if someone told him to crank up the optimism over the Xmas break. He was starting to criticize the team and pointing out flaws Pre-Xmas.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That was one hell of a violent goal :laugh:

It took Kari a long time to notice the puck squirted over to the weak side too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad