|
8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I would like to see De|Angelo move up a line and play with OEL.

That might be a bit dangerous with how OEL has been playing this season, but any change would be a good one (maybe let the two play together the entire game at full strength).

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
That might be a bit dangerous with how OEL has been playing this season, but any change would be a good one (maybe let the two play together the entire game at full strength).

There is a good chance we are going to lose anyway so I figure we might as well try something new and DeAngelo seems to be our best RHD so they may as well get used to each other. Putting Murphy there is just making the same mistake over and over again while expecting different results. Insanity. The coach, of all people should be able to see that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Looking forward to tonight and Thursday!
Hope the radio guys are all back on schedule and on the air for all the post game wrap ups..
Always hate this holiday nonsense...
Their shows make a one hour drive a pleasure.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Predicting a 3-1 win for the Yotes. DeAngelo has a big game today and OEL gets back on track after relaxing over the Christmas break. Smith plays well again.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
What! We still have a team? Based on all of the negativity on this board I figured the Coyotes had been sold to Vladimir Potanin, moved to Oymyakon, and were joining the KHL.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Help us Lindy Ruff, you're our only hope

Ruff will get fired before Tip. Ruff might get fired in the next few weeks. The Stars are the biggest under achieving team in the NHL this year.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I'll be at the game. I'll be in the upper deck on one of the sides (don't know which side). I'll be wearing my new Arizona Coyotes shirt I got for Christmas. I hope to bring the Coyotes some good luck for some change. :blush: I'll bring my Dad and Sister along for the ride. Here's to a good game.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'll be at the game. I'll be in the upper deck on one of the sides (don't know which side). I'll be wearing my new Arizona Coyotes shirt I got for Christmas. I hope to bring the Coyotes some good luck for some change. :blush: I'll bring my Dad and Sister along for the ride. Here's to a good game.

OK. I'll look for you...upper deck...Coyotes shirt...got it. ;)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
Ahh, the annual wear-a-Stars-jersey-and-just-sorta-sit-there-and-scowl-like-McKayla-Maroney game.

Almost 50 years of North Stars / Stars hockey, and they've never had a duo like Benn and Seguin. Even Modano in his prime never had a sidekick who was his equal the way Seguin is Benn's ... or Benn is Seguin's ... not even sure who is the superhero and who is the sidekick. It's like Crosby and Malkin ... except help Malkin speak English and give Crosby a personality.

Should be a fun one.

Required viewing twice a season:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Ahh, the annual wear-a-Stars-jersey-and-just-sorta-sit-there-and-scowl-like-McKayla-Maroney game.

Almost 50 years of North Stars / Stars hockey, and they've never had a duo like Benn and Seguin. Even Modano in his prime never had a sidekick who was his equal the way Seguin is Benn's ... or Benn is Seguin's ... not even sure who is the superhero and who is the sidekick. It's like Crosby and Malkin ... except help Malkin speak English and give Crosby a personality.

Should be a fun one.

Required viewing twice a season:

Does our team suck so bad that we have to show video of our opponents showing off? :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad