GDT: Game #35 | Chicago Blackhawks at Detroit Red Wings | 12:30 pm EST | NBC

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
The hawks look so board, this should slap the ham taste right out of Kennys mouth. gee it seems the Bowmans own Kennys teams does it not?

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
No you are right. We should trade draft picks and prospects to a team for a defensemen who is not any better than either Kronwall or Ericsson. But desperate people on this board think is better because he plays such a big role. Even though he plays it like ****.

:laugh: So your opinion is now fact? You're cracking me up left and right. Surely Holland has interest in Bouwmeester because he's a $6M defenseman who is not better than Ericsson or Kronwall. :sarcasm:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
:laugh: So your opinion is now fact? You're cracking me up left and right. Surely Holland has interest in Bouwmeester because he's a $6M defenseman who is not better than Ericsson or Kronwall. :sarcasm:

Who did he think Quincey was better than when he traded for him? I bet he realizes it's a lot less guys now than it was when he originally traded for him.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
I said it last summer. Sammy is a piece of crap. Wish I was happy to be right.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Who did he think Quincey was better than when he traded for him? I bet he realizes it's a lot less guys now than it was when he originally traded for him.

Everyone he expected to be on the team the next year not named Kronwall?

Although, I find it funny that a guy like Quincey looked good everywhere else but Detroit, and since being in Detroit he's been average. And yet somehow, the inverse for Bouwmeester is not an acceptable conclusion.

Kind of like how it was OK to say you wouldn't want the #1 Dman on the team with the worst GA/G....but that same logic wasn't acceptable for ALL of the 1st liners on the team with the worst GF/G...

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
None of those players play defense. Every team Bouwmeester has played on has sucked and he always plays big minutes. Sorry I don't think that's a coincidence. He's never played in 1 playoff game in 10 seasons in the NHL.

In 2008-09, the Panthers were 10th in goals against per game.
In 2009-10, the Flames were 5th in goals against per game.

The Flames were a good defensive team but they've traded defense in an effort to be able to score goals. Kipper has also fallen off badly from his previous level of play. Bouwmeester would easily be our best d-man, if you can get him for a reasonable deal then you have to make that trade IMO.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
In all honesty, I expect Kenny to sit down with Samuelsson during the off-season, have an honest discussion with him about his injuries, and then offer him a position with the team as a condolence gift for buying him out.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
Can't say I'm upset I decided to sleep off my hang over rather than watch the game. Have they played that bad? I thought they were gonna lose but to lose by a touchdown? That's horrific. Did Sharp or Hossa play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad