GDT: Game #35 - BRUINS at Panthers - 12/22 7:30 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
Time for a new drinking game for me. Every time Jack says a Bruin's shot "put a dent in the end boards" or Brick says "Spooner has to be smarter with the puck" I'm downing a Molson Canadien. I'll be passed out by the third.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I would like to see Vatrano with Krejci and Backes. Spooner - Krejci - Backes hasn't worked so I hope Claude tries playing Vatrano on that second line sometime during the game.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
63 - 37 - 88
72 - 46 - 42
59 - 51 - 27
81 - 28 - 20

Should be the lines, but I read Schaller is a scratch with Acciari, so Id assume Czarnik will go where I have Schaller, and Hayes will go where I have Czarnik. Leave the rest.

I think Bruins catch fire tonight, road game, needs to be a statement game, DIVISION game, Pasta is back, Vatrano is a threat, Rask will want to redeem himself. Just don't collapse and give up an ugly goal that happens 9 times out of 10 every time we're in this building. And for ****s sake, SHOW SOME DAMN SNARL WHEN YOU NEED TO!

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Looking forward to not watching Tim Schaller turn the puck over at his own blue line every shift.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
would like to see

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Czarnik-Krejci-Vatrano (I know defense could be an issue for this line, but Czarnik and Vatrano had amazing chemistry in AHL)
Spooner-Backes-Blidh (break up Backes and Krejci and try to run with these 3 guys as your top centers, I like Backes anchoring a line better, maybe Backes/Blidh can run around and do the dirty work cause that isnt a strong area for Spooner)
Acciari/Hayes/Nash/Schaller - Moore

PLEASE CLODE no more Nash on the 3rd line...I am actually ready for Nash to just be off the team at this point.

Not even midway point in first year of Backes deal, but I'd like to see a shift, try playing him as your 3rd line center and maybe that will make for a more balanced attack...I havent been "wowed" at all with the Krejci/Backes matching.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Clode will put vatrano with Nash and Hayes making a super-line starting tonight for what "I expect will be a deep playoff run". genius !

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Time for a new drinking game for me. Every time Jack says a Bruin's shot "put a dent in the end boards" or Brick says "Spooner has to be smarter with the puck" I'm downing a Molson Canadien. I'll be passed out by the third.

I'm in. I'll also go with "Intentionally wide" & "Sends it down the river"

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I said it last year when Marchand and Bergeron were on a small slump that they would turn it around that game and go on another tear and they did.

So I'm going to say it again...

This is the game Marchand and Bergeron get it going again on offense.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm glad that Pasta's back, but...he's been out since last Friday. Is the team dentist on vacation? Or is Pasta going for the Brent Burns look? Excited for Vatrano, too. I almost feel like we're the Leafs, because the young guys are so much more interesting than the vets nowadays....

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I didn't realize how close Florida, Carolina, and Buffalo are to Boston considering the games in hand we have over them. At least we're above Tampa.

4 of the next 5 games are huge for the our standings in the East. We have to take at least 3 of them. I think we should be able to do that easily.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I said it last year when Marchand and Bergeron were on a small slump that they would turn it around that game and go on another tear and they did.

Not sure if it will be tonight but it will come

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
I didn't realize how close Florida, Carolina, and Buffalo are to Boston considering the games in hand we have over them. At least we're above Tampa.

4 of the next 5 games are huge for the our standings in the East. We have to take at least 3 of them. I think we should be able to do that easily.

I think if Florida wins tonight they are ahead in the row. If the metro keeps on chugging the wild card spots are going be out of reach

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm glad that Pasta's back, but...he's been out since last Friday. Is the team dentist on vacation? Or is Pasta going for the Brent Burns look? Excited for Vatrano, too. I almost feel like we're the Leafs, because the young guys are so much more interesting than the vets nowadays....

I don't understand why has hasn't fixed his teeth. I also don't get why Pasta doesn't wear a mouth guard.

Oh well...as long as he is scoring goals...:yo:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Seems like they had a spark in the third period of the last game after Claude split them up for a few shifts. Maybe that got their attention. I would love for them to get going offensively.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Now look you guys Vatrano is just coming back. Don't expect him to light it up right away.

If he hasn't scored by the third period trade his ass :P

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Who's the poor soul who had to line up all those pucks for that pointless (pardon the pun) demonstration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad