Post-Game Talk: GAME 35 A Successful Duck Hunt - BRUINS 3 Anaheim 1 FINAL

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Was a beauty game, my power flickered but still stayed on, 100,000 people on Vancouver Island lost their power yesterday as she was a windy blustery day.

I don't know what to do when Bergeron gets back, put him back with Pastrnak and Marchand or leave Krejci with them, or split them into 2 different lines and keep tinkering with the wingers?

One more high end winger is what this team needs to even have a shot at getting out of this conference and even that may not be enough to get past TB.

Reactions: hrdpuk

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Was a beauty game, my power flickered but still stayed on, 100,000 people on Vancouver Island lost their power yesterday as she was a windy blustery day.

I don't know what to do when Bergeron gets back, put him back with Pastrnak and Marchand or leave Krejci with them, or split them into 2 different lines and keep tinkering with the wingers?

One more high end winger is what this team needs to even have a shot at getting out of this conference and even that may not be enough to get past TB.

lost ours about 6 minutes into the game unfortunately. It`s a good problem to have when Bergy gets back. Heading to the TC vs Slovakia tilt tonight, should be fun

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State

Id love to see Marchand Bergeron Bjork and JD Krejci Pasta

Reactions: HustleB

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I prefer Heinen in Bjork spot and I am ok with your line up proposal.
Exactly. I go back and forth because I like the kids together for the past few games but really you build the best top 6 and then deal with the bottom 6. I almost wonder about JFK playing there and Frederic filling in at 3rd line center if he is ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00