Pre-Game Talk: Game 35 4/5 7:07 PM - THE BEAR welcomes gritty Philly to Boston - NESN, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
It may be because of the trade deadline. I would have sat Freddy and put Bjork down in his spot and put Wags in for Kuhlman.

At least Bruce left the top 2 lines alone and DeBrusk-Coyle- Seny should be an exciting trio to watch

You beat me to this I fully expect Bjork will be traded

Reactions: Alicat

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA

No Halak no Bjork

Bruce nearly gets it right today. Frederic is there for his potential toughness, I understand. However, he has been flat out invisible offensively, defensively, and physically. He needs to sit a game or two and see the game from above. Bjork deserves to be in that 4th line spot tonight over Frederic.

I also think Zboril deserves a game or two off as well. However with no Carlo that means slow Tinordi. I'd have gone with Tinordi.

Last edited:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
It may be because of the trade deadline. I would have sat Freddy and put Bjork down in his spot and put Wags in for Kuhlman.

At least Bruce left the top 2 lines alone and DeBrusk-Coyle- Seny should be an exciting trio to watch

Bjork was a player of interest for NJD last year IIRC and @DominicT said the two sides had talks again earlier this year.....maybe, just maybe.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Bruce nearly gets it right today. Frederic is there for his potential toughness, I understand. However, he has been flat out invisible offensively, defensively, and physically. He needs to sit a game or two and see the game from above. Bjork deserves to be in that 4th line spot tonight over Frederic.

Feddy has been decent against PHI though as 2 of his 5 points have come against them Maybe Bruce is hoping that continues :dunno:

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010

I also think Zboril deserves a game or two off as well. However with no Carlo that means slow Tinordi. I'd have gone with Tinordi.
Zboril looks good to me. I’m not sure why u would sit him? He was one of the only + defenders last game and played like 22 minutes.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
No disrespect to Halak and hope it’s just a false positive, but has he shown you anything that Vladar hasn’t this year? I think we’ll be okay for the time being.
I mean, you probably need to compare him to Swayman at this point, because Cassidy is not gonna ride one guy if the recent past is any indicator.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

No Halak no Bjork

I hope they'll keep these top 2 lines together. Pasta may have woken up a bit. And even though Smith hasn't scored, it seems like he's a good presence on the top line with Marchy-Bergy. Works hard. Goals will come from him hopefully.

Nice to see DeBrusk back. Interesting to see Seny on that line. Maybe that line stats clicking.

Why is Bjork out? I would have him in instead of Kuhlman.

Reactions: BMC

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Not going to lie even with both doses and 4 days until full immunity, I am absolutely terrified of this new variant.

Hopefully Jaro is ok and that he recovers quickly and doesn't spread it. I also hope it isn't the same variant as what is on the cape
Agree 100%. It will be two weeks this weekend since my second dose, and I am still not too excited about having to work around a lot of people, even though I wear really good masks and have been following all protocols. The new variants (and I am sure more to come) are not playing around. What happened to the Canucks is troubling in terms of how thoroughly and quickly it spread. Hopefully the Bs, as well as all the other teams, can avoid any additional team-wide outbreaks. These guys are great athletes, but I have to wonder if some players around the league are having really down years because of long-COVID effects. Keeping my fingers crossed that Halak ends up ok as soon as possible. Would hate to see him suffer as much as Dobby did when he got COVID.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille