Pre-Game Talk: Game 35 4/5 7:07 PM - THE BEAR welcomes gritty Philly to Boston - NESN, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
How so? Have you heard more then he just tested positive?
No but With all of the other false positives they've been ambiguous but when it was Kuraly and DeBrusk they came out and said it which leads me to believe the test was not false.

I hope to hell it is but judging how they've handled announcements thus far, I believe he is indeed positive

Reactions: HustleB

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Why does Butch continue this trend of Gryz on that number one PP
Then during the game switches back to McAvoy and the PP gets a boost
We had Claude who was stuck on his lineup and now Butch is change it up constantly
The reason Mcvoy is not used on the 1st power play is because he is already playing 30 minutes a game. It's not that he isn't worthy of it Just that he is too important in too many other situations.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
0CBF36FF-A2F2-4F0A-BD68-DF25198CFBC6.jpeg

I seeing a future similar to Moog/Lemelin.

Vladar/Swayman

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Would love to see Vlader tonight, Swayman tomorrow. People here hype Swayman up so much. I've liked Vlader a lot in his games this year. Could be an exciting duel for the next starting spot!

I mean when you look at Swayman's body of work since being drafted, the hype is warranted. He's also the shiny new toy while Vladar has been in the pros going on 5yrs.

I think these two could be our tadem of the future and if Keyser stays healthy and gets back to form, we could be in really good shape.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Wow. Jake looks so thin. When my sister had covid a few months ago she lost significant weight too. Hopefully he has no lingering effects, and mentally is okay. I love that DeBrusk-Coyle-Senyshyn line. Speed, puck protection, and hopefully shots to the net.
Having no sense of taste will make you drop weight. I know when I had what was likely covid last February everything I tried to eat had a very metallic taste to it including chocolate. I had to choke down food just to try and get some nutrients into my body. Lost 10 pounds in less than a week

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I can't believe Bjork is coming out...the only dude who has been consistently busting his arse off for Cassidy. Cassidy really starting to P Me Off.
It may be because of the trade deadline. I would have sat Freddy and put Bjork down in his spot and put Wags in for Kuhlman.

At least Bruce left the top 2 lines alone and DeBrusk-Coyle- Seny should be an exciting trio to watch

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
That was my thinking as well.

Bjork hasnt found the stat sheet again lately, but hes been big on the penalty kill and dare I even say (with no points to show) 5 on 5.

Freddy on the other hand I believe has played less minutes than Bjork most nights and in those minutes also hasnt found the stat sheet lately nor done much of anything for quite some time now.

Does Bjork score on the pp? We will never know.

Reactions: Dr Hook

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Wow. Jake looks so thin. When my sister had covid a few months ago she lost significant weight too. Hopefully he has no lingering effects, and mentally is okay. I love that DeBrusk-Coyle-Senyshyn line. Speed, puck protection, and hopefully shots to the net.
yeah- when you cant smell or taste why eat.
I think Id just get drunk all day.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Not going to lie even with both doses and 4 days until full immunity, I am absolutely terrified of this new variant.

Hopefully Jaro is ok and that he recovers quickly and doesn't spread it. I also hope it isn't the same variant as what is on the cape
the canucks have the new variant. Im pretty sure its antibody resistant.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
That was my thinking as well.

Bjork hasnt found the stat sheet again lately, but hes been big on the penalty kill and dare I even say (with no points to show) 5 on 5.

Freddy on the other hand I believe has played less minutes than Bjork most nights and in those minutes also hasnt found the stat sheet lately nor done much of anything for quite some time now.
I like Freddy alot, think there`s a NHL player in there for sure, lots of warts which is hardly surprising for a young player finding his way but the only highlights I`m watching of him lately is him doing a ton of yapping and not much else on the ice. If he were an opponent, we`d all be calling him out as a DB and in all honesty, can`t remember the last time I`ve watched him create anything offensively.

Anyways, simply don`t think Bjork deserved this sitting with #11 doing nothing for weeks now, I dunno, maybe because the Flyers tend to play a little heavier they want him in there but still, not deserved IMO

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Not going to lie even with both doses and 4 days until full immunity, I am absolutely terrified of this new variant.

Hopefully Jaro is ok and that he recovers quickly and doesn't spread it. I also hope it isn't the same variant as what is on the cape
Well yeah considering what it’s doing to the young athletes in Vancouver it’s a bit concerning what it would do to us regular folk.

Reactions: Alicat

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I think Bruins would prefer to have a 5th center in the lineup. So Freddy is gonna get every opportunity to stick in the lineup. Though i think with Jake back now Senyshyn/Frederic/Wagner/Kulhman/Bjork will all get a chance this week ahead of the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad