GDT: Game 34: Sharks @ Red Wings 4:30pm NBCSCA Couture out w/ Covid, Vlasic officially scratched

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chinaski89

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Bob Boughner post game.
"Yeah, this whole team sucks. Dmen, Forwards. Ya feel bad for Reims, ya know?..Yeah, we just suck. Actually, ya know what else..I quit."

Reactions: ConorMcGregor

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Save us Brad Lamber (Or Joakim Kemell). I want to see some finnish youngsters on this team.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Karlsson is good, but the great is purely based on name. He plays like a 5-6 million dollar offensive guy who is useless in his own zone.

He's been playing at a 8-9 million dollar level this season. He's been the team's 2nd best skater all season and the only D-man that's reliable at getting out of his own zone in a defensive system that's bad at breakouts. Frankly he's having a season not too far behind his 16-17 season considering that year everything went through him and this year it hasn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacificOceanPotion

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
EK65 has earned his bread this year. Burns has been a recycling bin fire 95% of this season with an occasional goal.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
He's been playing at a 8-9 million dollar level this season. He's been by far the team's 2nd best skater all season and the only D-man that's reliable at getting out of his own zone in a defensive system that's bad at breakouts. Frankly he's having a season not too far behind his 16-17 season considering that year everything went through him and this year it hasn't.
I would say that’s true for half the games. The other half he’s a passenger. Saying he’s been the team’s second best skater isn’t really much of a bragging right.

Reactions: tealzamboni

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I don't get why Ryan Merkley wasn't played tonight. Meloche has been rough since being back in and without Couture you need the offensive help.

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
If this doesnt end with a top 5 pick then whats the point haha f this

That's the insanity of this middling refuse to accept defeat strategy from the front office. We pick outside the top-10 right now but have 2-3 teams ahead of us for a wildcard spot. Not bad enough to get a difference maker through the draft and yet no real hope of even making the play-offs. At least when accept the rebuild you can sell fans on the next generation. Right now we are bottom-4 in the league for attendance. I do wonder if DW's tenure in SJ is coming to an end.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
It's funny, the sharks have all these guys who are missing like one skill that would make them decent hockey players

Reactions: Karl Prime

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad