GDT: Game #34 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D / NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I know it's pointless arguing about young players on a board like this but there's a reason Andersson was on the team as a permanent fixture a lot earlier than fan favorites Nyquist and Tatar.

Yes... Because he's a center and we were far less stacked at that position than on the wing. We had Z, D, Filppula, Emmerton last year. And when we used Filp on the wing, and Helm was injured all year, well... only one guy to use.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Yep, good idea Red Wings. Let's let the best hockey player in the world skate into the zone, uncovered. Smart.

On the bright side, the game is over in 5 minutes, and I can stop watching this garbage. Watching the Wings these days is a chore.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Confidence is a silly thing. A shootout disaster and a few unlucky bounces and I swear to god, if this puts Franzen on a cold streak.....

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
Yep, good idea Red Wings. Let's let the best hockey player in the world skate into the zone, uncovered. Smart.

On the bright side, the game is over in 5 minutes, and I can stop watching this garbage. Watching the Wings these days is a chore.

Bolded for emphasis. Tired of going to bed disappointed.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
pretty sad...they played hard but the team just isn't talented enough to win with all that dead weight in the lineup

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Starting a new home losing streak. Awesome. Just awesome. Never seen it this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad