GDT: Game #34 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D / NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
gdt_01.png
gdt_02.png

gdt_03.png
gdt_04.png

gdt_05.png
gdt_06.png

gdt_07.png
gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

NyquistIsMyGod*

God I love Chris Conner.

Gus getting teh go? I imagine Mrazek getting the start tomorrow then.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Get inside Fleury's head quick and win the game pls. No more of this shootout loss after giving away the game in the third period garbage.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
It is amazing to me to see Gustavsson has more wins than our #1.

Go Wings!

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 39 s
Samuelsson looks to be the healthy scratch. Also, Zetterberg skated this morning before practice with Helm.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2 min
Wings lines at the state: Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Alfredsson, Nyquist-Franzen-Bertuzzi, Miller-Andersson-Tatar, Cleary-Glendening-Eaves.

ashenhigh

Aug 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 39 s
Samuelsson looks to be the healthy scratch. Also, Zetterberg skated this morning before practice with Helm.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2 min
Wings lines at the state: Abdelkader-Datsyuk-Alfredsson, Nyquist-Franzen-Bertuzzi, Miller-Andersson-Tatar, Cleary-Glendening-Eaves.

Samuelsson has been utterly worthless, wish we could dump that cap hit

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
that 4th line is starting to look like an actual NHL 4th line

drop cleary and bring in tootoo and bam we have a proper NHL calibre 4th line with players suited for that role who play the traditional and ONLY acceptable 4th line style of play

slow, soft, scared, wimpy, afraid of the dirty areas, afraid to muck it up, afraid of board battles, afraid to drop the gloves, afriad to go to the front of the net and afraid to hit are not the hallmarks of 4th lines that win you championships

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Oh yea NHL Network where I'm guaranteed to hear the Pittsburgh broadcast. Bob Errey! :shakehead
I think I'll just follow the game here and listen on radio.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
We generally play better against good teams like Pittsburgh. I actually like our chances in this one. Think the team responds to the Tampa loss.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Home game? Come on reality strikes, pens 4-2. Got tickets from my dad's buisness to watch cindy crysby and fellow children whoop it up on the old men tonight. Hope I'm wrong with the score but its not like we can win at home or in overtime so probably not.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I believe that both Helm and Dekeyser will be back the next game after Christmas, Hopefully Zetterberg as well.

Hope so I'll be in attendance that night here in S. Florida; I thought Helm was closer than that. I know it is Hank's 1st game he could possibly be back for - would be nice to see a full and healthy line-up, might be worth the money as opposed to the Tuesday game against the Panthers.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Hope so I'll be in attendance that night here in S. Florida; I thought Helm was closer than that. I know it is Hank's 1st game he could possibly be back for - would be nice to see a full and healthy line-up, might be worth the money as opposed to the Tuesday game against the Panthers.

Yeah I thought Helm should be back sooner also, From what I read that he only had fluid In his shoulder, But the last I saw was that they said he would be out another 2 weeks. Think they said that Helm, Zetterberg, Dekeyser and Weiss all could be back the next game after Christmas. We shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad