Pre-Game Talk: Game 34: Montreal @ Carolina (Thurs. Dec 28th), 7 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
They may be showcasing the pair? Struble has looked good, I’d rather him over Harris.
Struble should play over pretty much every single Habs' D at this point. If Struble gets sent down and buried in AHL just like Xhekaj was, I am double giving up on Hughes and his stooges.

I can't wait to see that stupid grin
This grin?

1703744628404.png

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Pesce is having himself an interesting contract year. We’ll take a pick/prospect and Pesce for Kovacevic

Is interesting your way of saying he's been playing like crap? They should have traded him in off-season when they were getting decent offers for him.

They have too many 2024 UFAs / RFAs on that team. I find teams that have more than half the team on essentially one year deals don't have good seasons.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Carolina is always a tough team for the Habs to face. While Canes are on the second of a back-to-back, the Habs haven't played since Friday. So it could be a case of a team that's a little rusty versus a team that got its legs going last night.

I feel like Habs will lose this one. If they can push it to OT, I will consider that a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad