Pre-Game Talk: Game 34: Montreal @ Carolina (Thurs. Dec 28th), 7 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Carolina is having a bit of a down year for them. Goaltending is an issue, and their vaunted D hasn't been all that vaunted.

Carolina currently doesn't sit in a playoff spot. They're 9th in East. Montreal is 3 points back of them with a game in hand.

Primeau starts, which probably means Montembeault/Allen will share the TB/Florida back to back. This 4 game road trip ends in Dallas.

Harris is ready to return, so we'll see if he gets in, or not.

Heineman will need to be sent down if they want to activate Harris. Montreal has a 23 man roster already.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Kovacevic was the only D to play all 33 games but when healthy he will be easy to bench until he figures out he can hit people..

Hurricanes are cool I would love to go to their pre game bbq, Svechnikov is back.

Go Habs Go ~~~~

Last edited:

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
No way RD Kovasevic should sit for Harris. That would make zero sense.

I'm actually pretty thrilled about this lineup on D. Struble - Harris was the pairing for years in St. Cloud in the NCAA.

It was their first pairing for at least 2 years and a half without injuries. These guys know each other well on the ice and I think we will be surprised by how efficient the two of them will be together.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
No way RD Kovasevic should sit for Harris. That would make zero sense.
I don'tt think Harris or Kovacevic are part of the long term, so I'm hoping to play them in a way that maximizes their trade value.

Another angle is, it will for sure be hard for Steuble to play on the left side long term. It would be interesting to see how he plays on the right, even though it's a little early in his NHL tenure to try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad