GDT: Game 34: Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars: 12/23/22 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690- The last game before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
58nZLy9.jpg

hYqlrJj.jpg

0iMrP3d.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Man I hope Suzuki gets out of his funk. It's gone on long enough now. I'm not neccessarily referring to points per se but please show more energy. It's all well and nice to say he's fatigued and he's targeted and he's up against top opposition, But at the same time we have a 20 year old Dman who is also up against the best playing roughly 25 minutes a night and with more PK responsibilities, who is not showing the same levels of fatigue. C'mon Nick get it together man.

Last edited:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
No more ****** OT please. Win or lose i don't care but do it in regulation. There's only 3 teams with less regulation wins that us (Columbus, Chicago, Anaheim). It's not good. We are still unable to win in regulation playing 5v5 hockey (which you need to do in playoffs) but we draft 10th only. Win the game awesome but do it in regulation or else just lose.

Best movie ever :sarcasm:

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
No more ****** OT please. Win or lose i don't care but do it in regulation. There's only 3 teams with less regulation wins that us (Columbus, Chicago, Anaheim). It's not good. We are still unable to win in regulation playing 5v5 hockey (which you need to do in playoffs) but we draft 10th only. Win the game awesome but do it in regulation or else just lose.

Best movie ever :sarcasm:
Our last convincing win was probably against Vancouver on Nov 9. Since then all our wins are either a steal by our goalie or an OT/SO win. Pretty annoying indeed.

Reactions: Runner77

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Xhekaj and Benn tonight. Almost guaranteed
I like that Xhekaj brings that toughness, love even, but it’s a bit sad that you can predict he’ll fight like that.

Not only he could seriously hurt himself, but he’s actually a good nhl player, I want him on the ice.

Reactions: Tyson and Runner77

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Man I hope Suzuki gets out of his funk. It's gone on long enough now. I'm not neccessarily referring to points per se but please show more energy. It's all well and nice to say he's fatigued and he's targeted and he's up against top opposition, But at the same time we have a 20 year old Dman who is also up against the best playing roughly 25 minutes a night and with more PK responsibilities, who is not showing the same levels of fatigue. C'mon Nick get it together man.

His career to date has kind of been like that. Maybe that's just what he is. A really good player who is prone to invisible stretches during the year, but a total gamer on the bigger stages.

If that's the case, it's still not the worst thing.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I like that Xhekaj brings that toughness, love even, but it’s a bit sad that you can predict he’ll fight like that.

Not only he could seriously hurt himself, but he’s actually a good nhl player, I want him on the ice.
I think he will fight because someone on our team will have liberties taken with them. Benn is good at that.

Reactions: Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not sure if I'm around tonight. I somehow have to make my way home from work through this snowstorm.

I expect a loss. Dallas is a solid team with good goaltending & depth on offense.

Apparently, Dach is moving back to center for this one, but no indication of lines yet.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

:snow::snow::snow:

:xsign:

SupRocket

Jul 12, 2022
Curious what the lines will be if Dach is back at center. Seems like a strange decision to me as Suzuki, Caufield, and Dach all play their best hockey when they are together. Also, I thought Drouin was doing quite well at center.

Jul 6, 2016
Curious what the lines will be if Dach is back at center. Seems like a strange decision to me as Suzuki, Caufield, and Dach all play their best hockey when they are together. Also, I thought Drouin was doing quite well at center.
MSL is weird !

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Sorry, Drouin was awful at C last game.................he had no idea where to be and his line got dominated and pinned in their zone.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Sorry, Drouin was awful at C last game.................he had no idea where to be and his line got dominated and pinned in their zone.
Slaf and Anderson always do though. Do we know if they’re just swapping spots (Dach and Drouin)? I would def try Richard on the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad