GDT: Game 34: Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars: 12/23/22 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690- The last game before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Suzuki has been in a normal ''slump'' since his big start.
To help him , let's team him up with Drouin and Armia. A playmaker who has 2 wingers with 0 goal.

Absolutely brilliant MSL
I've been saying this for a while, but Suzuki is not a #1 C. This slump is not isolated - its happens a few times a season every season, and when it does, he's a complete non factor for long stretches at a time.

So its a pattern and this inconsistency is what will hold him back.

An incredible #2C or even #1B, yes, but not a true #1.

Reactions: SlafySZN

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I've been saying this for a while, but Suzuki is not a #1 C. This slump is not isolated - its happens a few times a season every season, and when it does, he's a complete non factor.

So its a pattern and this inconsistency is what will holds him back.

An incredible #2C or even #1B, yes, but not a true #1.
Dude he was on pace for 70 last year.

He can play as #1 center. This team has literally 2 offensive player and the rest are all mediocre. He can't carry everyone. With another first liner Suzuki can easily get 80 points a season,

Because Gorton did so well with Kakko and Laf lol he’s just as bad with bergy but better with later picks
Look at the draft thread , I legit called Slaf flop and how he would go down if he was to stay in the NHL as a 18 year olds. Look whats happening.

Also I never disagreed with you on Gorton , which explains my avatar picture for the draft.

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Dude he was on pace for 70 last year.

He can play as #1 center. This team has literally 2 offensive player and the rest are all mediocre. He can't carry everyone. With another first liner Suzuki can easily get 80 points a season,

Look at the draft thread , I legit called Slaf flop and how he would go down if he was to stay in the NHL as a 18 year olds. Look whats happening.

Also I never disagreed with you on Gorton , which explains my avatar picture for the draft.
Yeah I wasn’t or aren’t sold on slaf either I wanted Cooley so I guess we are mostly on the same page hahah. Merry Christmas

So your happy with just spinning wheels like we have been for the past 30 years?
I never even said that 😂. I’m saying we replace one idiot with another when it comes to top picks. Gorton is better with late firsts and late rounders though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad