GDT: Game 34 - Islanders @ Avalanche - Insert Island Pun Here - 7PM

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I understand the desire to play Varly here. Give Grubi the Wednesday game, and then go back to Varly for the divisional game Friday, he always plays well against the Hawks.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Grubauer deserves the start, but I'd rather get Varly back on track. He can only do that by playing. Sitting him hasn't helped him over the years. He loses his confidence easily.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
SpryUntimelyFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

FYI: THIS IS NOW A LIVE THREAD!

If you'd like to use the feature, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Poor Rick Sadowski. Getting even further lost in the shuffle with the rise of BSN and The Athletic, but still churning out nice, concise, and informative content.

HockeyBuzz.com - Rick Sadowski - Kerfoot closer to returning

Total sidenote here, they had McNab on NHL Radio with Kouleas and Barnaby, and both Barnaby and McNab go on so long exchanging stories about their playing days, Kouleas finally gets a word in edgewise to get everyone back on track but they have only, like, two minutes to talk about the Avs. :laugh: It was entertaining though so to be honest I didn't mind.

What they actually did talk about wasn't anything groundbreaking. The top line is amazing, Tyson Jost is still young, Compher is underrated, so and so forth.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I love Sadowski. He's pretty much my go to for Avs notes. Really loving Clark on TA too. I've tried BSN multiple times but I find they really fluff up their articles, and what I do need I get from TA or Twitter/Sadowski.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
He's not as good as last season. Getting shielded by Tavares probably helped a lot.

Yes, that is what I thought. He was shielded by the 1st line of Tavares centering it. Isles fans thought that he could finish the season even better then last season. I just hope Barzal takes it easy on us tonight.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
He's not as good as last season. Getting shielded by Tavares probably helped a lot.

Don't let Isles fans hear that. He's waaaayyy better than tavares and wasn't helped by not being the focus of the defense at all.

He is a damn good player, but I'm not surprised he isn't having the exact impact he was last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad