Leddy - Boychuk
Hickey - Pulock
Pelech - Mayfield

Greiss
Lehner

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Quite psyched for this one, actually. I get to see my two favorite teams. Caught an Avs game or two since landing in Denver this spring, but I haven’t seen the Isles since I was a freaking toddler.

As I’ve been playing catch-up since moving, I haven’t been able to snag a Landeskog or Lemieux 3rd.....so if you see a big guy with dreads in a grey Vegas Karlsson jersey and an Isles toque that match like kindergarten and ketamine, I’m local. :D

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I wonder, do you think plan is to have him join the team once he's healthy, or will he be sent down to the AHL? Either way its rad news that he's doing so good.

AHL for sure. I'd assume a long 20+ game conditioning stint at a minimum. He will probably see some games later on depending how he performs. Injuries could change all of that.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Hot streak comes to an end. Rants and MacK with the big goose egg. Landy with a blindside charge on Leddy that leads to a 5 min major and 8 game suspension.

Rants going pointless still causes more main board posts than the Landy hit.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Rest of the season in the AHL, IMO. Maybe call him up if the Avs make the playoffs and Eagles don't. I'm happy to let him marinate for a bit.
Well they have 9 games they can use with him. I'm hoping that he's playing well enough to get a look at the NHL.

Injuries may happen, who knows. I just hope he's solid.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks! Cool, I'm officially annoyed with how Bednar's handling the goaltending.
I am too he starts 1 when u think it is going to be the other . Thought Grubauer should get the start tonight but whatever. From the app I was looking at Varly is expected to start the next 3 and Grubauer against Arizona but of course that could change

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad