GDT: Game #34 | Detroit Red Wings @ San Jose Sharks | 10:30 PM EST | FS-D

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Are they playing without goalies in the phx nas gsme ? 6-3 after 1 period!!!

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Wings have excess assets in that regard, time to move some players since the odds that the Wings actually get all of those players in the lineup is slim to none.

I have no problem trading prospects not named Tatar and Iron Hook. Would love to unload some roster players and prospects. Not picks.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Not sure how much more Babs can ride Abby and Miller in the top 6. We might not get lucky tonight. Helm and Sammy are needed asap. I know they're both close but howmuch longer? Wouldn't mind seeing helm up there on the wing a bit. Andersson is doing fine centering the 3rd line, right now.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I've just got the Sharks feed tonight.

First time for no FSD in a while.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I've just got the Sharks feed tonight.

First time for no FSD in a while.

I hope this means I get the FSD coverage here...I haven't had it in forever.

I won't know until center ice cuts away from the Leafs post game which shouldn't even be on since the actual game was blacked out in my area.

Center Ice has been terrible for me this season.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
For your sake, I hope so. These Sharks announcers are no good when they do Sharks games.

Last time we had them 2 games in a row.

I found there was one guy I liked and another I hated. I assume non-wings fans feel the same way with Ken and Mickey

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Last time we had them 2 games in a row.

I found there was one guy I liked and another I hated. I assume non-wings fans feel the same way with Ken and Mickey

It's funny seems most non wings fans complain about Mickey being a homer. I tend to see it the other way. Was watching a clip the other day of the Hasek Gaborik breakaway play. Daniels was so over the top it was hilarious. He sounded like a bad guy wrestling announcer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad