GDT: Game #34 | Detroit Red Wings @ San Jose Sharks | 10:30 PM EST | FS-D

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
whats a good stream to wach the Griffs??? or do they have it live on their website?

In another thread they gave out this link for Griffins games.

My biggest hope for this game is that Nyquist can get himself another goal or assist to hopefully give him some more time to play. Oh, and that "winning games" thing that they like to do too. :)

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Detroit has notched a power-play goal in eight straight games, scoring nine times on 34 chances (26.5 percent). The club had 14 goals on 98 opportunities (14.3 percent) in the previous 25 games, and was 0 for 36 in its first 10 road contests.

This

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Mindfly predicted a win? We're doomed.

Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose, judging by this season's patterns the Wings are due for a stinker. Prove me wrong boys!

Also yay 10:30 start :handclap:
Now there's no conflict between watch Ironhook's first NA game and the Wings game, there is time for both. :)

Is there a stream for the Griffins game?

Edit - Never mind, saw it.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
The Wings may be 7-1-1 for my GDT's but they are 3-0-0 for Shoalzie.

I say if we lose tonight we blame Aaron Ward...He seems to be a popular target right now.

I'm down for that. Never liked Ward anyways. Him and Primeau always irritated me.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Okay okay, glass is half-full this time

Sweep this road-trip, GO WINGS.

It appears so, but what happend with the Ducks though? 4 straight losses....

I think I saw a pig fly outside my window! :amazed:

On a serious note, I am a little worried about this game. I think the Sharks are going to have one of those games where they're going to be out for blood in that tank.

...although, I've been wrong before and the Wings have come out banging and smashing and scoring goals in iffy games like these.

If we get 2 points, it'll be HUGE.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
This game has win written all over it, The Sharks Played last night Detroits been off for 2 days. Sharks played the Ducks their nemesis from that area. They should be flat and tired 5-1 Wings win. :yo:

SharksAddict

Dec 21, 2008
This game has win written all over it, The Sharks Played last night Detroits been off for 2 days. Sharks played the Ducks their nemesis from that area. They should be flat and tired 5-1 Wings win. :yo:

Honestly, the Sharks probably get up for games against Detroit more than any other team despite the geographic difference. Vancouver may be a close 2nd.

Dekemeister

Sep 12, 2010
I don't have a good feeling about this game, but I don't have a good feeling about any late start/western/road game. A win tonight solidifies the Wings good position and further gives some good breathing space in the standings

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I don't have a good feeling about this game, but I don't have a good feeling about any late start/western/road game. A win tonight solidifies the Wings good position and further gives some good breathing space in the standings

A win tonight then Sunday and we can probably kiss our 1st round pick and a top prospect goodbye.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
A win tonight then Sunday and we can probably kiss our 1st round pick and a top prospect goodbye.

Wings have excess assets in that regard, time to move some players since the odds that the Wings actually get all of those players in the lineup is slim to none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad