GDT: Game 34: Coyotes @ Avalanche - 6PM

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I started doing the Stanton dance when Boedker scored.

3hLbdt.gif

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I can't believe DT kept playing Duclair after the mistakes he made. I think that was one of Duclair's worst games.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I really hate that the division is so bad. We are playing exciting hockey and getting some great wins and some horrible losses. In any other division we would still have a top ten pick but at this rate we may sneak into the playoffs.

Still a lot of hockey to play.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I really hate that the division is so bad. We are playing exciting hockey and getting some great wins and some horrible losses. In any other division we would still have a top ten pick but at this rate we may sneak into the playoffs.

Still a lot of hockey to play.

I think having a relatively good, competitive year would be good for both the players and the fans, even if the division sucks. Only reason I want us to do badly is to draft Chychurn.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm fine with a competitive year, so long as nobody in the front office is under the impression that it's a year to build off of, or to trade for guys in the hopes of making the playoffs.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I'm fine with a competitive year, so long as nobody in the front office is under the impression that it's a year to build off of, or to trade for guys in the hopes of making the playoffs.

I am pretty sure DM is thinking long term. I am pretty sure Bods gets moved by the TDL if we can't sign him, even if we are in a playoff position at the time.

Feb 12, 2003
We flew out for this game tonight and it was pretty fun. The overtime was really exciting and back and forth. We had this confusion when Boedker scored because we thought he scored but the crowd was dead silent so we figured he missed the net or something. Right as I was about to ask if he got it I saw the goal siren on and started cheering. It was a weird feeling. We went to Staples Center 2 years ago (also a win) and the atmosphere was quite different in Denver.

The Pepsi Center is a nice arena and it reminds me a lot of GRA. One thing that I was impressed by is the off-ice presentation. They have a new projection system that looked really cool on the ice (the guy I went with said the Coyotes have a new one just like it?). They had nice features on current and alumni players which were done far better than ours.

It was fun to walk out with a win and just enjoy it for what it was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad