GDT: Game 34: Columbus vs. Boston | 12/27 7PM EST

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
he's full of ****

So he is saying that when he was at a broadcasting meeting earlier this year the NHL told them any puck that goes out of play would be reviewable. I think he then said that the NHL said it was a good goal because it didn't happen immediately. But that word(immediately) was never used during the meeting. Which then the question becomes, what is immediately? 5 seconds, 10 seconds, etc.

I think it was fine to be mad(since he was going off of what he was told) but I think he's going to far now(especially since he got the explanation). The play just hit the net and he justed yelled, "Hey that hit the net!!" and he's still going on about it.

Last edited:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Am I the only one who feels Prout didn't necessarily lose that fight? He did a really good job of holding Lucic off after his rapid fire punch method didn't work and completely regained his composure and held off Lucic and completely controlled him, yeah he took some punches and was the first to fall but that doesn't mean he lost
Sure looked like a draw to me

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
---Curtis was great, incredible save late in the 1st which could have changed the entire game

----Calvert best game of the year by far

-----Wennberg has elevated his play since being recalled....he was terrific on the PK

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Credit to CMAC, he made some big saves at key times during the game. Also, the two goals he allowed, he had no chance. First was a nice move by Bergeron to get himself into a great shooing area. Second was not only tipped off a Bruins player but the deflection was going wide before it went off of Johnson.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
B's announcer still saying it won't count. Now pissed off.

was pretty hilarious. It was what, 4 minutes of uninterrupted play before Calvert scored. The whole time he was talking about how this doesn't count, it'll be called back, yadda yadda. After the goal, they were showing replays so you couldn't see that the center-ice faceoff happened. But there was no doubt about because dude blew his TOP
Edit: not 4 minutes, 2 and change

Last edited:

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
---Curtis was great, incredible save late in the 1st which could have changed the entire game

----Calvert best game of the year by far

-----Wennberg has elevated his play since being recalled....he was terrific on the PK

Looks like it . This is a recording. :laugh:

Good game Jackets!!

Credit to CMAC, he made some big saves at key times during the game. Also, the two goals he allowed, he had no chance. First was a nice move by Bergeron to get himself into a great shooing area. Second was not only tipped off a Bruins player but the deflection was going wide before it went off of Johnson.

maybe... watching elsewhere since this is a cakewalk ;)

People!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Great win, although it's hard to tell what we did so well tonight. The Bruins kind of imploded.

Can someone post the lines for tonight?

I couldn't tell if Calvert-Dubinsky-Hartnell was an intentional thing or not, but it seemed to work when they were out there together. And was it Morin-Johansen-Skille? Morin's skill seems to compliment Joey, or anybody with talent really. Tropp-Wennberg-Foligno is kind of a weird one - they played well tonight but didn't get on the scoresheet, I don't see them scoring much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad