McElhinney

Inactive
Goloubef, Leopold

Injured
Anisimov, Gibbons, Hartnell, Horton, Jenner, Letestu, Murray​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Prout by a split decision.

Bruins have won two in a row hopefully the break cooled them off. They have Krejci and Chara back.

Bob needs to be Bob.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
after watching Eichel play it's tough to root for the Jackets to win, but still even tougher to root for them to lose

Let's Go CBJ

Please Prout knock the idiot into 2015 if nothing else

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
Sounds like no Bob tonight. Not at the morning skate.

Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj
#CBJ coach Todd Richards confirms Bobrovsky will not play tonight vs #Bruins. #stomach issue.

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer
Bobrovsky is ill (stomach issue), per Todd Richards. Won't play tonight. Scott Hartnell returns tonight against Boston. #CBJ

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Yep He's out, stomach issue. Forsberg reported already in Columbus to backup McBackup

Richards says Hartnell will play

There is a nasty stomach bug going around. My entire store has had it (all at the same time woo!), as have both stores on either side of me. You basically feel like you want to keel over and die for 3 or 4 days. Hope he feels better soon.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
There is a nasty stomach bug going around. My entire store has had it (all at the same time woo!), as have both stores on either side of me. You basically feel like you want to keel over and die for 3 or 4 days. Hope he feels better soon.

According to his wife's instagram... they were skiing out in Aspen this whole break. Might have caught something out there.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I really like those lines! Wennberg between Skille and Foligno?! He's definitely due for a point tonight

Yeah, those lines look pretty awesome to me as well.

As for C-mac in net, here's his chance to step up. This will be his first start with a team in front of him that is ( relatively ) healthy. Can't ride Bob fro too long, so hopefully McElhinney comes in, does well, and instills some confidence in himself, the team, and the coaching staff.

Go Jackets! :yo:

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Yeah, those lines look pretty awesome to me as well.

As for C-mac in net, here's his chance to step up. This will be his first start with a team in front of him that is ( relatively ) healthy. Can't ride Bob fro too long, so hopefully McElhinney comes in, does well, and instills some confidence in himself, the team, and the coaching staff.

Go Jackets! :yo:

I wish I had more faith in McBackup, but I don't. This is still a huge hole with this team. However, I would love to see him play great and get the win.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Who buys glass seats late last night for a great price - thinking he'll be sitting behind Bob for 2 periods to witness a CBJ win? Literally right behind the goal.. Section 120.

Yeah, this guy... :cry::shakehead:help:

I myself wanted to vomit this morning when I saw on Twitter that Bob was out.

Edit -- Tickets are for sale, check the ticket/meetup/places thread plz and PM or email me plz.

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Who buys glass seats late last night for a great price - thinking he'll be sitting behind Bob for 2 periods to witness a CBJ win? Literally right behind the goal.. Section 120.

Yeah, this guy... :cry::shakehead:help:

I myself wanted to vomit this morning when I saw on Twitter that Bob was out.

Edit -- Tickets are for sale, check the ticket/meetup/places thread plz and PM or email me plz.

Watch Mcbackup get a 45 save shutout :laugh:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
rather have Forsberg in net

I'd rather keep him dominating in the AHL all season, give him a year or two to get a little more seasoned before calling him up for good. Mcbackup is the perfect goalie to sit on the bench for 60+ games

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Reading the Bruins game thread on this site - they seem pretty convinced Lucic will get even with Prout. I don't imagine Prout losing, either he drops Lucic again or it turns out a draw.

Either way, I sure hope it is right in front of my seats.. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad