GDT: Game #34: Avalanche vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Really?? We Just Played These Guys Edition.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Fellas, what a game. This is one of those games that I really wish I was at the rink, it would have just been crazy to be in there with all that craziness, it must have been something. Can't wait for the team to move into their new joint so I can become a STH again...can't wait.

That being said, what a game, great comeback and absolutely love to see the 'joy' on the players faces...we've got a group that cares.

Also, big Kudos to Dumba...if the dude plays like he has the last 10 games, then he's a keeper. This is the type of stuff you need in the playoffs...he's been great.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Fellas, what a game. This is one of those games that I really wish I was at the rink, it would have just been crazy to be in there with all that craziness, it must have been something. Can't wait for the team to move into their new joint so I can become a STH again...can't wait.

That being said, what a game, great comeback and absolutely love to see the 'joy' on the players faces...we've got a group that cares.

Also, big Kudos to Dumba...if the dude plays like he has the last 10 games, then he's a keeper. This is the type of stuff you need in the playoffs...he's been great.

DumbaCop

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Game of mistakes, this time, Colorado paid for theres. I felt like the first game we didn't play that bad, but ate our mistakes. This team unlike the past 10 years, has some fire power and ability to get goals. Colorado is a great team, but I am starting to think we are getting there when I see wins like this. Colorado let off the gas a little like all teams do up 4-1, but coming back like this is not an accident, we might have a playoff team now boys, buckle up:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad