GDT: Game #34: Avalanche vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Really?? We Just Played These Guys Edition.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Game of mistakes, this time, Colorado paid for theres. I felt like the first game we didn't play that bad, but ate our mistakes. This team unlike the past 10 years, has some fire power and ability to get goals. Colorado is a great team, but I am starting to think we are getting there when I see wins like this. Colorado let off the gas a little like all teams do up 4-1, but coming back like this is not an accident, we might have a playoff team now boys, buckle up:)
Have to give the boys credit, they were extremely lucky, but good things happen when you don't give up. Just looked at the standings and if we go on a short losing streak we can drop like five spots in the standings. Long way to go before I mention playoffs.

Reactions: Edenjung

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
who’s gonna tell him ?
I actually brought that up on the main boards last night and someone replied with

1703782205044.png

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I mean, anyone else jump for joy seeing MacKinnon get put on his ass...I absolutely loved it.

Right after he put Makar on his.... that sequence lit the arena up.

I am rewatching the third since I was multitasking

Cooley had a couple of big hits in the thitd

I had a friend with an extra ticket so I went last minute. What an amazing game to be at. We were surrounded by Avs fans and I think we all were in such disbelief of what we were seeing that the comeback didn't feel real.

Dumba's hits changed everything. The crowd loved it and you could tell COL's top guys were thrown off. They didn't even really push back. Cooley was throwing hit around too, which no answer.

From those hits forward the Avs completely unraveled. Dumba needs to keep this up because it makes him a valuable asset.

Also, I couldn't believe how COL played keep away to start the OT. They should not have felt confident in a shootout at that point. And instead of driving the net and doing MacKinnon/Rantanen things they just held back and paid for it.

Insane game, haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad