GDT: Game 33: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Golden Knights | 7:00

How many goals will Fleury score tonight?

• <1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-4

• >5

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I bought tickets to the coyotes game while drunk in Vegas last weekend, so I missed this game, and instead watched more coyotes "hockey". It was the most foolish foolish thing anyone has done in Vegas while drunk.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017

A collage of fan videos from around T-Mobile on Shea Theodore's Game Winner courtesy of SinBin.

Don't know how many times I've watched that goal tonight but it was a biggie.

Oiler fan in piece. Sure looks like hockey has caught on in Vegas. Is it selling out constantly?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
As a former Ducks fan I'm thrilled for Shea. What a great game by him and the team.

It's crazy how many times VGK can come back from a two goal deficit.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Love reading some of the comments on the Lightning message board. Sure, losing isn't fun, but to lose to an "expansion" team?!? A recipe for ripping into everything VGK, from the fans to the arena to the music at T-Mobile. :biglaugh:

But those whose opinions count...Lightning players...well, they were classy, gracious and quick to give credit postgame.

'It’s not a fluke:' Golden Knights take down league-leading Lightning in impressive fashion :thumbu:

I just can't wait to hear the Leafs fans after the game in a few weeks! All these fans can't just bring themselves to admit adding Las Vegas was a win for the entire NHL.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I just can't wait to hear the Leafs fans after the game in a few weeks! All these fans can't just bring themselves to admit adding Las Vegas was a win for the entire NHL.
Non-message board Leafs fans have overall been pretty cool for the most part in my experience.

Electricity

Aug 22, 2016
Louisville via St. P
Love reading some of the comments on the Lightning message board. Sure, losing isn't fun, but to lose to an "expansion" team?!? A recipe for ripping into everything VGK, from the fans to the arena to the music at T-Mobile. :biglaugh:

But those whose opinions count...Lightning players...well, they were classy, gracious and quick to give credit postgame.

'It’s not a fluke:' Golden Knights take down league-leading Lightning in impressive fashion :thumbu:

Note my occupation. lmao Those guys are just here to play the role of "internet fan".

I love to see Vegas do well. I hope hockey gets more love than football. It will shake the sports world.

Good luck up until the Conference Finals or so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad