GDT: Game 33: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Golden Knights | 7:00

How many goals will Fleury score tonight?

• <1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-4

• >5

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Stevie.png

Tampa Bay Lightning @ Vegas Golden Knights
7:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)​

:vegasGO KNIGHTS GO!:vegas

Last edited:

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Tampa is the best team in the league right now. Beating them will be a daunting task.

That said, so far this year VGK has beaten last year's Eastern Conference finalists (Pens and Sens) and Western Conference Finalists (Ducks and Preds).

So, why can't VGK beat this year's best team so far (Tampa)?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
TBL tweeted head to head stats. TBL leads in every stat except shots allowed. I hope upon hope that VGK show them why we play the game instead of just comparing past results.
Meh, I've lived off stats a few times in my sports fandom life.

Hopefully the Knights just play their game and Fleury has a hell of a night.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Tampa is the best team in the league right now. Beating them will be a daunting task.

That said, so far this year VGK has beaten last year's Eastern Conference finalists (Pens and Sens) and Western Conference Finalists (Ducks and Preds).

So, why can't VGK beat this year's best team so far (Tampa)?
The Knights have also beaten every teamabove them in the standings that they've played so far this year.

(This stat was more impressive when they were lower in the league standings. :laugh:)

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Maybe, but this game is still a crapshoot.

View attachment 88889
I'll be honest, I've kind of had a pessimistic pre-game view of almost every game this year. It seems like every team that's "better" is supposed to come in and wipe the Knights off the ice. I've gotten over a lot of that, but I'm hoping this is the last one where I feel this way.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'll be honest, I've kind of had a pessimistic pre-game view of almost every game this year. It seems like every team that's "better" is supposed to come in and wipe the Knights off the ice. I've gotten over a lot of that, but I'm hoping this is the last one where I feel this way.

I think future feelings will be heavily influenced by how tonight goes.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Tough one tonight, no doubt. But there have already been plenty of games we weren't supposed to win yet did. Always love to get those two points at home each time, but I guess I could talk myself into being satisfied with a participation point this game.

Nah.

Go Knights Go!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well the bolts are on a 7 game winning streak, and haven't lost yet this December... wouldn't it be swell if we were the team to end all that.

And taking a peak at the Bolts GDT, good to see most of the fans are taking this seriously... good to see we have earned some respect.

Go :vegas Go

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Well the bolts are on a 7 game winning streak, and haven't lost yet this December... wouldn't it be swell if we were the team to end all that.

And taking a peak at the Bolts GDT, good to see most of the fans are taking this seriously... good to see we have earned some respect.

Go :vegas Go

Certainly - there is no question about it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad