GDT: Game 33: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Golden Knights | 7:00

How many goals will Fleury score tonight?

• <1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-4

• >5

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I just don’t see how GMGM could not trade Neal by the deadline. Regardless of their playoff position. Return should be great. Not sure they want to pay him 7 or 8 million a year.

Seriously what more could you ask for than this season? Go all in and see where it leads. If he signs elsewhere so be it. The same question about how much can a team pay him will haunt other teams as well so unless they can negotiate an extension why would you give up a first in a loaded draft for a rental?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

THEODORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Golden Knights fans who are new to hockey will never understand how good they have it. They'll never know the years of suffering that they will be missing out on.

Those years will come eventually. Its great though for them to be pushed back at least a bit to build up the honeymoon the team has with all the new fans. Hoping next year these seats filled with other color jerseys will be filled with more Knights fans.

fiveAMpractice

Oct 19, 2014
Unbelievable ending. Neal should have been called for embellishing, but thems the breaks. The Knights being this good is just not fair.
What embellishing...are you crying about the Tampa penalty at the end where their caught for holding neals stick. Even the Tampa announcers said he was caught grabbing the stick.
Now you think Neal should be traded ....I think GMGM is a little smarter than that .

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
What embellishing...are you crying about the Tampa penalty at the end where their caught for holding neals stick. Even the Tampa announcers said he was caught grabbing the stick.
Now you think Neal should be traded ....I think GMGM is a little smarter than that .

I’m agreeing with the penalty on Coburn.
Didn’t think he grabbed that much of the stick to warrant that reaction from Neal.

And sure, why not trade Neal, especially if he continues at this pace? I’m sure GMGM has to consider a pay raise or the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad