GDT: Game 33: Sabres vs Capitals - 12/15 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
So the Ten is gone I presume?

I’d say “he’d better be” but he’s been better than Scandella was anyway.

If it doesn’t turn for Scandella soon they have to move on. He’s playing below replacement level. .... hell hes playing below Tennyson level.

I don’t know if it’s in his head or if he just can’t keep up or more probably that it’s both...but he’s been a bad player this year...and that’s with getting easier ice time and matchups.

But there is always a gm that will take a vet D who they think is something he isn’t. Always.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
This will sound callous but he better be hurt.

He missed practice yesterday remember and it was called a maintenance day...but Berglund was called ill so that’s meaningless.

If he’s not hurt my Fire Housley clock goes back to one minute to midnight

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Well if he didnt take warmups Pilut is probably injured a bit...cant blame phil there. Makes the hunwick callup more logical too

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
We have a dozen people covering the Sabres and no one has been able to find out what happened to Berglund and no one knows if Pilut is injured. They cover the team the way I cover the team. I watch the game and nothing else.

Reactions: Sabresfansince1980

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Every D pair out there tonight has at least one disaster of a player on it.

Not good.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Every D pair out there tonight has at least one disaster of a player on it.

Not good.

All of our blue liners have disaster moments. Those big, glaring WTF moments. Just something I'm used to at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad