GDT: Game 33: Red Wings vs flyers 7:00 pm et 12/22/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I dunno if I go at Yzerman, dude built a team that scores like crazy. Which was our biggest issue going into the summer. We see teams with worse defense cores play way better than us.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I think SY deserves to face some, not total, but some heat...

Why? He was interviewed before the start of the year and he said they didn't have to make the playoffs. The plan was not to push them this year. Yeah we have some vets whose best before dates have reached, but this is a young team learning how to win. They struggle sometimes and are inconsistent just like most youngish core teams.

Reactions: dalem177

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Why? He was interviewed before the start of the year and he said they didn't have to make the playoffs. The plan was not to push them this year. Yeah we have some vets whose best before dates have reached, but this is a young team learning how to win. They struggle sometimes and are inconsistent just like most youngish core teams.
This isn't a young team.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
1...is he gonna say that every off season with zero expectation for it to change?

2. How many young players are on our roster?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad