GDT: Game 33: Columbus vs. Nashville | 12/22 7PM EST

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
I agree, I was looking back the other day and thought...I could have bought a corvette free and clear with a fraction of the money I've spent for and at the Jackets games, haha. SORRY NOT BRAGGING Camsanity!! Don't hit me again!

Merry Christmas

But in all seriousness nothing against you more so than your post.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Well I think the 'American Dream' questions have been answered.

At this time of year (or any) its pretty sad to see you guys complaining about these type's of issues. I mean you do realize that there's people all over that cant afford to go to any type of "event" at all, right? Some cant even afford the amount or possibly the quality of food given to you or your family for free.

And yet we have people *****'in about being able to spend thousands of dollars a year on a pure luxury and not getting enough free food or having to god forbid wait too long for it. And people *****-bragging bout the original *****-brag because they feel attacked for not being "good enough" by only spending hundreds of dollars a year.

None of you are any better than those people who managed to get whatever disgusting amount of free **** they could because it was their "right". Deep down you ARE those people.

Frankly, no one should have to eat that nasty 614 cheesburger I got last night. 3 parts grease and water, 1 part meat..bleah.

Anyway:

http://www.firedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2012/01/lighten-up-francis.jpg

It's a tangent discussion on an internet message board that exists for *****ing about hockey teams (or particular players) - I'm pretty sure you'll find few noble pursuits here, so save the lecture.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Well I think the 'American Dream' questions have been answered.

At this time of year (or any) its pretty sad to see you guys complaining about these type's of issues. I mean you do realize that there's people all over that cant afford to go to any type of "event" at all, right? Some cant even afford the amount or possibly the quality of food given to you or your family for free.

And yet we have people *****'in about being able to spend thousands of dollars a year on a pure luxury and not getting enough free food or having to god forbid wait too long for it. And people *****-bragging bout the original *****-brag because they feel attacked for not being "good enough" by only spending hundreds of dollars a year.

None of you are any better than those people who managed to get whatever disgusting amount of free **** they could because it was their "right". Deep down you ARE those people.

This is beautiful. Well done.

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
My first "view" of the Jackets was on text-tv back in 2000. Now I can see every match on my 20" PC. Great progress! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all !!

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
what did the PSL's run, I remember looking into them the first year but I can't remember now, seems like they were $500 a seat, per season but I'm probably way off...

I am a little late here, but my PSL's for 2 seats in 105 were like $2,700 each.

I think free food night is bogus. Mainly because beer still costs $9.00 a pop, and I can go to an area bar/restaurant and do better monetarily because the beer is way cheaper.

Having said that, my idea would be to have the CBJ give the original PSL holders an additional 5%-10% discount on their season ticket renewals until their PSL cost is paid back. Trust me, the CBJ would still make plenty of money, and it would not be that long before the PSL cost was paid back. Then every season ticket holder would be treated equally.

Last edited:

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I am a little late here, but my PSL's for 2 seats in 105 were like $2,700 each.

I think free food night is bogus. Mainly because beer still costs $9.00 a pop, and I can go to an area bar/restaurant and do better monetarily because the beer is way cheaper.

Having said that, my idea would be to have the CBJ give the original PSL holders an additional 5%-10% discount on their season ticket renewals until their PSL cost is payed back. Trust me, the CBJ would still make plenty of money, and it would not be that long before the PSL cost was paid back. Then every season ticket holder would be treated equally.

I agree, the PSL people deserve something for sure. I think anyone that buys any kind of package deserves something, even the 6 game people. With the exception of the Pitt and Chicago games, any one of us could buy cheaper tickets off stubhub, Craigslist, scalpers, etc. So to support the team deserves some perks. My only perk was a blanket that doesn't even have the CBJ logo on it, haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad